Halo: Reach - Carter Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good, You're pep work looks nice and clean. The L3X chest came out looking great,But I would hold up on that part before hardening. L3X is coming out with the little add-ons for it. once they come out just use you'same scale and add them on to what you already have. Well keep up the great work and keep us posted.

Do you mean ones with the chest attatchments? cuz i already have those pepped and ready for resin lol

Wow has it been a long time since I've posted on this. But there's been quite a bit of progress since then. Heres what i got done in the past two days:

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

I had to carve this out of some popsicle sticks haha. Came out pretty cool looking though :p
IMG_2953.jpg

By the way, does anyone have any files for a mount for this attachment? cuz this is all i have right now...
IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

Any ideas??

If you don't mind my asking, and I might have missed it in one of the posts (sorry if I did), but which commando/carter helmet pep did you use? Also, how tall are you and do you recall the scale or any of the dimensions? Getting ready to start one of these, trying to base it off my MKVI for size. Plus the pep I have seems almost too narrow... though it could be an illusion from viewing it on screen.

Sorry man. I don't remember what i sized it to exactly, but i stand about 5' 8" and everything was sized specifically to fit me. I used the HD helmet from Ruze and the amount of detail it has really made it worth the time and effort. On the model, i noticed the neck space was a little narrow too. As long as you put it together well and it doesnt warp, you can trim it back to whatever you want after the fiberglassing anyways, so i wouldnt worry too much about that. As far as the sizing goes, i would say that your best bet would be using a ruler with a side that measures millimeters (mm) and just getting the measurements of your head and guess from there. It's pretty much a trial and error thing so just keep typing in measurements until you get somthing you think you'll be happy with. I hope this helped and Good luck bro

thanks man lol and im pretty sure that all the files i used are HD, but all the work really pays off in the end when everything starts coming together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back