Halo Reach Elite Sculpt (Well Hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm gone for a couple days and this is what I miss. The skin textures turned out great. You have really done a fantastic job all around. Keep it up man.

-Cagle

Really looking great. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot my man. It means a lot BTW.

This sculpt is looking better every time i jump onto this thread, keep it man, it's going to be EPIC!

P.S. I'm still keen on getting a mould off you once it's done!

I appreciate the kind words. Hopefully I'm succesful with the molding.

Man, I'm gone for a couple days and this is what I miss. The skin textures turned out great. You have really done a fantastic job all around. Keep it up man.

-Cagle

Thanks Starvin, I appreciate the kind words. I need to redo something, like the nostrils, I'm not liking them. I also need to soften some of the details before I get going on the molding. Basically some fine tuning.

Then I can use this stuff..lol
1319631864180.jpg

I just got all this nonsense in the mail the other day. It molding & casting materials. Hopefully this thing comes out nice.

Thanks again for everyones nice words. Wish me luck!

-Tony

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. Well, I finally got started on the Satchmo III Officer helmet.

Take two!

389158_10150385953869194_559154193_8017390_578795614_n.jpg

I hope its right or I'm punching a baby.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. Well, I finally got started on the Satchmo III Officer helmet.

Take two!

389158_10150385953869194_559154193_8017390_578795614_n.jpg

I hope its right or I'm punching a baby.

Have you thought about building the helmet after you done with the head and molding the head and then modeling the helmet straight on the head? just a thought.

I love your Elite so far and can't wait to see more!

@Starvin, Wraithprime & Skywalker. Thanks for the kind comments & I promise not to punch a baby...lol

good job so far but if you are going to mold this shouldn't this go in the molded armor discussion?

Thanks for the kind words. Also, I would imagine that at the end of the day, this could be in multiple places. It's kind of a Prop, with some Pep thrown in, may eventually make it to a suit, who knows. However, I do see your point. I would ultimately mold this stuff, provided I can make it look good.

Thanks again for viewing my thread guys, keeps me motivated. Here are a view updated pics. I want your honest opinions on the helmet size please.

Side by side, old and busted on left, hopefully new hotness on right

IMG_20111114_030000.jpg

IMG_20111114_030103.jpg

IMG_20111114_030139.jpg

IMG_20111114_030127.jpg

Anyways, I'm going to have to do some tweeks to the shape of the helmet once hardened, provided I still like the way it looks on the sculpt by then.

Thanks for viewing,

Tony

Nice...very nice. You're well on you're way to adding another piece of art to that vast collection of you'res.

Man Tony, that looks ssoooo cool bro. AWESOME!:)
Nice...very nice. You're well on you're way to adding another piece of art to that vast collection of you'res.
Wow, Tony! This looks awesome. Keep it up, I can't wait to see more! :)
Well played...well played...The helmet fits him like a glove...er...hat. Anyway, this is fantastically chugging along!
-Cross

Thank you all, I appreciate the kind comments. I’m going to try and finish this beast up over the next couple months, but its definitely tough trying to juggle this hobby & life, I’m sure we’re all familiar with that story…lol. Thanks again, Keep building 405ers!

-Tony
PS @ Cross, check your PM buddy!

Wait!!! you get a life Too, That's just not fair......... In other News. Love the build so far, and well, I guess we can wait for you're next post. :D

This is truly beautiful, the detail astounds me and you put so much time and effort into this that it simply can't go wrong. Keep up the good work, you've given me lots of ideas as well, though it will have to be a while before I get my sculpting skill to over 9000 just like yours.

It's finally nice to see the aliens getting a little love now. I'm most impressed with the sculpted head; are you only using it as a modelling surface for the costume bits? Or is that eventually going to turn into a full-body costume for yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back