Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
It aint even a movie its bullspit
bb_bull3.jpg

hey Sigma, thanks for checking out our thread. it looks like you've got a small army of 405thers working on this film, that's awesome! any estimates on when your teaser will be released?

hey Sigma, thanks for checking out our thread. it looks like you've got a small army of 405thers working on this film, that's awesome! any estimates on when your teaser will be released?

well heres the sad part. i'm having financial problems so the movie is in hold and most likely canceled :(
on the upside, we are editing the script and turning it into a game :)

Editing the script? Should I wait to record more lines until the editing is done? Cuz I was going to do that tonight.

Editing the script? Should I wait to record more lines until the editing is done? Cuz I was going to do that tonight.
We are editing it to be more game friendly, so most parts that are actionwill be converted to gameplay
and others are cutscenes.
So Id suggest to wait for the final

well heres the sad part. i'm having financial problems so the movie is in hold and most likely canceled :(

ahh that's too bad man. I can definitely understand the difficulties of producing your own indie fan film. best of luck on the game! it sounds like it'll turn out awesome.

ahh that's too bad man. I can definitely understand the difficulties of producing your own indie fan film. best of luck on the game! it sounds like it'll turn out awesome.

thanks man :) broke my heart to have to cancel the film but now it's gonna be a game :D
might start a new film project though (hint: ZOMBIES!) lol

That sucks,
But on the other hand, do you have any supplies left over that you would be willing to share with those of us others that are also making fan films?
It would make it alot easier for me. ^^

That sucks,
But on the other hand, do you have any supplies left over that you would be willing to share with those of us others that are also making fan films?
It would make it alot easier for me. ^^

was never able to start the prop making process :(
my fridge started leaking all over the floor (which we had to replace) and then our car started leaking oil :( i guess i don't have the chief's luck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back