Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is Spartan-005 sorry wife was logged in but yeah well i will be selling them for like next to nothing just to cover what they cost and they will start with just stickers first

spartan-087 said:
this is Spartan-005 sorry wife was logged in but yeah well i will be selling them for like next to nothing just to cover what they cost and they will start with just stickers first

sweet. Post some pics i wanna see what they look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i was leading towards the second one too. not to toot my own horn, but it just has an epic feel to it :)

Also did a quick mock up of the armor. warning they are going to look a lot better when i do them.

LT. Ty said:
Just did Three possible covers. tell me which one you think is the best, Guys.

middle on for shore

note: once you cast the characters you should put a picture of them together over that layer and make it see through

(or i will to show you wat im talking about)

j0ker11 said:
the second one definately, and both patches AWESOME (kind of high pitch dragged out voice)

Thanks man. Btw nice sig. " jump to the fridge, 360 on to the pallets and a backflip into the garbage can. HARKORE PARKOUR!!!"

yeah it does.....buttttt then mushes with all of the mud and turns into brown snow ( :eek )

ps i just got home and am bout to get started any min.

pps we have a new team member (joker11) hes my assistant art lead

HarvestRecruit said:
yeah it does.....buttttt then mushes with all of the mud and turns into brown snow ( :eek )

ps i just got home and am bout to get started any min.

pps we have a new team member (joker11) hes my assistant art lead

Awesome. Welcome to the fam. Joker11..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back