Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodl3tt3r said:
B-B-BUT ODSTS CAN'T USE SWORDS!!!

jk. Lol this turret looks epic... you should send one over to Peter Cooper for his 'hog...

about the sword thing... so, SGT. forge used one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty cool! Are you gonna add more detail like the ammunition belt just like the pic in the beginning of this thread? That would be frac'en sweet!

Nowhere does it say they can't... they just don't have the chance to. The Sangheili already were taken off the front lines. Or am I forgetting something?

wow I can see this turning out very good. I just started my first ever pepakura project and have already finished pepping the front armor. Because everyone's doing the mark vi armor I decided to do something a little diffrent-The original Mark V from Halo 1, yes that means it will even have the same flat edges that defined the not so good quality grafics from Halo 2 and 3.

Wow........just freaking wow. I'd like to see someone at a convention try to piece bond that baby when it's in full strut.

des0lat3 said:
there is a 3d model of it somewhere. but if you are looking for pep files i cannot help you..

thanks any chance you could send me that? it would be greatly appreciated and erm what would you suggest making it from oother than the fibreglass technique, i havnt got access to any fancy workshop btw =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back