Halo Turret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this turret was heavy as balls. Even heavier after we broke the handle off and had to carry it around by the barrel. :lol

Desolate gimme a call if you're still interetsed in casting some of those parts to make it lighter or make more turrets!

I nearly forgot our discussion at D*con.

des0lat3 said:
who all would be interested in one of these if i got it molded up and casted them as kits or should i complete them as full pieces

If you were to sell one of these, i would buy it in an instant! A kit or not that is..... Either way, super cool chain gun bro! You got some skills!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing build and yeah it's heavier than Dethklok Metal from the look of the material you used. I can see two different kits being made for this. One kit with everything and the other with the bare minimum parts. Things like the bracket, handles, flash suppressor and shield brackets. I figure as long as you have the pattern for the shield and the length of the PVC pipe your good. Just my $0.02.

I saw that at Dragoncon. Very nice looking piece!

What's funny is I saw the Spartan and thought (Oh. Another Spartan.)

but I saw the turret gun... and THEN got interested. :D

Well done!

des0lat3 said:
spartan 26 said:
are you going to put a stand thats removable on it??? i think it would be freakin awesome either way!

there will be a stand. pinned and on a bearing system so it can spin while mounted just like the game..

Wow thats beast!

Wow, never surprised with the things people come up with here.

I'm pretty sure if you were to cast it up and sell it as kits you'd have many a customer.

AWESOME!!!! I have never seen anything that awesome except for coming to this site!!!

thanks guys i am still working on this bad boy.. i will have more pics up soon and i am working on getting someone to make molds so you guys might be able to get your hands on one..

My bowels quiver at the sheer awesomeness of this finely machined masterpiece, as well as your armour. You sir are a god, and must be praised as such

3936722371_cc6ff14b32.jpg

here you go sean i saw this pic and had to post it on here

des0lat3 said:
3936722371_cc6ff14b32.jpg

here you go sean i saw this pic and had to post it on here

B-B-BUT ODSTS CAN'T USE SWORDS!!!

jk. Lol this turret looks epic... you should send one over to Peter Cooper for his 'hog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back