Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!

First, excuse me for my english: I'm french :p. I hoped that I write in the good topic...

I have some questions. I really want to create my own armor of Halo, an ODST armor. So I went to Youtube to seek a tutorial but I don't find it... Then, i saw the tutorial of Adam and I went to the 405th site. My reaction: :eek ! Armors are amazing! This site conviced me, and I want to make my ODSt armor. But, I don't know bases :( .

I saw on many photos and videos that the first stage was to make the helmet (for example) with a kind of paper. But is it really paper?

After, I don't know the differents stages which allow to arrive at the end result. Is there a tutorial which can help me?

I am very motivated and the difficulty of work doesn't scared me.

I thank you :)

Ok, this is about Pepakura weapons. I am experieced with pepakura and I am looking to make a Republic Commando DC-17m interchangable weapon system. I have the files and everything, and I am planning to pep it soon. In order to truly make it a DC-17m, I will be putting magnets into it so that I can change the parts. I also dont want this to be hollow, I want to fill it with something. I have no idea what to fill it with or how, so any experienced advice is welcome.

Ok, this is about Pepakura weapons. I am experieced with pepakura and I am looking to make a Republic Commando DC-17m interchangable weapon system. I have the files and everything, and I am planning to pep it soon. In order to truly make it a DC-17m, I will be putting magnets into it so that I can change the parts. I also dont want this to be hollow, I want to fill it with something. I have no idea what to fill it with or how, so any experienced advice is welcome.

great-stuff1.jpg Try putting great stuffit should be good but be careful not to put too much or it will "explode". If that doesn't work try clay or somthing in that nature.

Glad the forum is back up I've been working on making a bondo/resin construction of Tyrael's armor from the Diablo series. Just before the forums went down i was wondering if i could use Foamies as a base instead of pep board. Works great, picks to come. I'm about 30% done now, but I have a delema.... Weight and Transparency.

So my question:

Tyrael has these bone-like, rigid wings coming from his back... He also has these smokey wispy wings which are pretty much impossible to make. So instead I want to make the rigid wings hollow and translucent so i can drop some LED's into them and make them light up.

Anyone have any good ideas for materials? Is there a putty like bondo that dries clear?

I'm not opposed to plastics either... can I cast clear plastic wings pretty easy?

Last option I am considering is Styreen... Cosplayers that don't like fiberglass swear by it apparently... Never used it though.

Hi! I am new! I am fron Spain ^^

I want to start with the Halo Armor, but, i am searching some differents kinds of "pepakura files" here http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index , but, i have seem the forum and this models aren´t the models that you used. For example, this models haven´t the measures and they are hard to build them. So, Are there models to "noobs" simple datails of Helmets...? I am interested of a "halo helmet" but with "simple details". Pls, help me (if you want :) )

if something is scaled for a4 and i put it on letter would it come out the way it should, im asking because i want to make a recon helmet (smooth) but it is scaled for a4.

The problem is I have no clue wo or when they were made. Halopedia has a large download list of them but none of them work nor does the link at the top of thesae fourms work. People are still making them so they have to be some where...

The problem is I have no clue wo or when they were made. Halopedia has a large download list of them but none of them work nor does the link at the top of thesae fourms work. People are still making them so they have to be some where...
Not Halopedia. Go to the Wiki page instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back