Hidden Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman117

about to start my next project of epic proportions! got my scrap metal, cardboard, and even my nock-off leather! IT. WILL. BE. EPIC. :cool

Before you start a topic, you might want to make some progress and post pics. Sounds like a good project though.

Um, Im sorry, but I really dont care what youre going to do (or how epic it will be) so this thread is essentially useless. The mods are going to lock this soon If you dont get some pics up ;)

Overlord_Ian said:
I really dont care what youre going to do (or how epic it will be)

Yeah, he's definately the only one who needs a mod checkup, right? Might want to watch your attitude.

Good luck OP, but you do need pictures, even sketches, of what you're making so the forum isn't spammed with "good idea" threads that never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Yeah, he's definately the only one who needs a mod checkup, right? Might want to watch your attitude.

Good luck OP, but you do need pictures, even sketches, of what you're making so the forum isn't spammed with "good idea" threads that never happen.

Eh, fair enough, I didnt mean to be that rude, my attitude hasnt been the best lately both in real life and here on the forums.

What in the world is this thread even about? Come on, dude. Before you make a new thread, consider how everyone else will perceive what you're presenting. That's the essence of communication. Wouldn't it be best to carefully write your message so that the community to whom you are giving a brand new thread can actually get something out of it?

NAGA said:
What in the world is this thread even about? Come on, dude. Before you make a new thread, consider how everyone else will perceive what you're presenting. That's the essence of communication. Wouldn't it be best to carefully write your message so that the community to whom you are giving a brand new thread can actually get something out of it?

..........uhhhhh....yeah what he said :eek

im guessing his on about the hidden wrist blade from assasins creed. The one that springs out for silent kills

but other then that not a clue.

Are you making an Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade? And I must agree with the others, post some pictures dude. lol

I'm kind of surprised no one actually reported this because it's another one of these "I'm gonna" threads... Anyway, locked because it's essentially a WIP without the progress. Please don't start a thread like this without having photos to go along with it, people here are generally interested in what others are doing but just talking about it doesn't really help.

PM me or another mod when/if you have some progress to share and this'll get unlocked.

Overlord_Ian, be careful with how you say stuff. It's better to not post and just lurk if you're not in the best of moods rather than posting stuff that may come back to bite you ;)

I did it! :D took lots of work (mainly on the blade) but the cloth and leather work wasn't easy either! i figured since this one was Altair's id make it gravity powered witha couple of internal modifications, but later on im gonna make Ezio's and itll be powered by a simple mechanism. Tell me what you think!

Tanman117 said:
What now NAGA!?!?! ;) I can see why NAG is in your name!! :D

Just because you got a single picture doesn't mean you can rub it in anyone's face. Looks alright, but that was completely uncalled for.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Just because you got a single picture doesn't mean you can rub it in anyone's face. Looks alright, but that was completely uncalled for.

ya ur right just got caught in the moment srry NAGA :)

working on something similar at home, but its from BFX on you tube. YouTube - Quick-Draw Sleeve Gun : BFX : Build.

you might want to watch it a couple of times to figure out how it works. or here's another link YouTube - Quick-Draw Gadget!(this one is simpler)

Advice: get some more pictures up of the design process they like that. Also it also serves to show how someone else [ who might want to do the same thing] how to build and put it together

GOOD LUCK

Dusty

It would probably be a good idea to show progress pictures, provide a description of what your method was, or in some way provide readers with the slightest idea of how you put this together from scratch in less than 3 days. I'm sure there are probably people who might like to know how to build one so quickly. Otherwise, I could see people coming to question the veracity of your claims of creation.

NAGA said:
It would probably be a good idea to show progress pictures, provide a description of what your method was, or in some way provide readers with the slightest idea of how you put this together from scratch in less than 3 days. I'm sure there are probably people who might like to know how to build one so quickly. Otherwise, I could see people coming to question the veracity of your claims of creation.

Yeah, I agree with NAGA

I can barely Pep an ODST knee in one day.

How can you do that in three days???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back