Home Made Odst Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.

azneraz

Heya guys! im back XD yea i know its been along time though ive been watching the 405th with great interest once again. So today I had a hospital appointment at 830am to check my eyes out @.@ i know so early. That all went well so i got home at 930am and was bored so I got my already modded Gcon45(playstation 1 gun) which was already moded with a tac light and painted black, and transformed it into a H3:ODST SMG =D i used everything i could, wood, hot glue, pepakura, and a lil cando attitude and got to this stage.

The Silencer is detachable front grip pivots and stock collapses in/ out trigger works.

let me know what ya think =D

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

=D

Hey guys thanks for your responses, here is some little updates etc with a size comparison with my BR, painted stock/ handle, and fitted working tac light

@GiR3892, no sorry mate its not a sliced pep model its a Kit bash project using the bits from the full pepakura model as reference. =D

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

=D

Shackz said:
Hey guys thanks for your responses, here is some little updates etc with a size comparison with my BR, painted stock/ handle, and fitted working tac light

@GiR3892, no sorry mate its not a sliced pep model its a Kit bash project using the bits from the full pepakura model as reference. =D

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

=D

well all i have to say is , not bad not bad at all , its awesome! ;) keep it up the br55 looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
GiR3892 said:
well all i have to say is , not bad not bad at all , its awesome! ;) keep it up the br55 looks great!

Thanks alot mate, I will keep ya updated as it gets done, The BR is Old and I really cbf making another one out of pepakura. So maybe I'll try it out of wood after the smg is finish =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back