How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend wanted to take me to comic con but he didn't want to go until he had some cool armour so I thought I'd buy him some. Then I noticed for non cloth versions they never include gloves or boots so I'd have to make them. To make a long story short a How to Make Foam Halo Armour page directed me here and I decided to check it out since I've heard a lot of good things about the 405th.

Edit: I didn't realize Gamemaster was a member so I guess it was because of him and his how to make foam halo armour.

I was at pax last year and talked to Trooper0621 and took some pics with him wearing his emile armor and asked how he made it he said go here and I will see how.

i found the 405th from youtube after looking at cool armor, at the end of most pepakura related vids, they advertise the 405th

Well I was looking up how to look like carter on halo reach (Don't ask) and I stumbled across a dude who made emile's helmet off of l3x blu3r1v3r so I looked his username up and then stumbled across the 405th.com

I was googling the 405th after playing and trying to find more information about it. I figured what ever information i had about them, I could use against them!

i found this site whilst trying to research into making my own halo armour. thought maybe if i build rather than buy it would be more fun. well all i can say is i hit the jackpot when it comes to the best source of information available. 405th rocks!

My friend n i saw the redvsblue reanactment at the comic con on youtube n wanted to make halo armor for halloween he found a video that recamended ur website so we checked it out:) n here i am...

I found the 405th back in 2008 when I saw Adam's Halo 2 ODST mold vid. I'm still trying to fill my 3 year long dream to have my own ODST mold^^

Last edited by a moderator:
man,i dont even remember....i think i was just surfing on the 'net and stumbled across this site...lurked for a while but now im ready to dive in

Found this site when I was looking into making a Darth Vader helmet came across a guy on youtube who said he used nintendudes vader file and said it can be found here. Where I searched to find out the file is no longer available lol

I was looking at halo waypoint one day, and saw the 405th on the spotlight and I thought: I want halo armor too! So i went online and here I am!

I was on youtube looking up costumes for an anime and some fiberglass tutorial showed up. From that video another popped up with a Master Chief helmet tutorial from this site. First reaction: Must find this "405th" website. and then i ended up joining the community the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back