How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this website as a result of seeing Barney's Stormtrooper prop on How I Met Your Mother. I eventually I came across this website, and decided a MK VI would be much cooler!

I was looking on youtube at some cosplay videos and a lot of them with tips on creatin your own. Before I know it I stumbled upon a pepakura video which mentioned this place, so up up and away I went to check this out :)

Heard about this forum from researching some Space Marine armour to make, decided Halo armor would be much better/easier.

have to say i found u by accident, but by looking thru the other builds i was like whoaaaaaaa need to start doing this shizzle and its great to see what yours could actually look like in the end result.

One of my friends linked me to it when I asked her for help building a suit of armor. I started my helmet last August, and due to other things coming up, it's not done yet. I learned a lot in the process and will probably make a different helmet now. I'm also a mentor (the only one) in 3d modeling if anyone needs help.

Several years ago, I entertained the possibility of constructing Halo armour. However, circumstances prevented me from undertaking such a project. Earlier this year, a friend (Limeacus prime) designed a replica Halo 3 pilot helmet, and embellished the 405th as being one of his foremost source of information. Subsequent viewing of the 405th forums rekindled my interest in armour creation, and I resolved to register as a member.

I was looking into making armor for the Halo: Reach release back in 2010, Google and a little research lead me here!

i was bored on youtube one day and came across this:
.... They mentioned the 405th, then came on and joined right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started looking at project grizzly and the Trojan armor. Did some research looking at some of the articles on the net of sets of mjolnir armor that have had publicity. Eventually found my way here.

Backyard FX. Since then has been about a year. I've been a lurker around here since then. I've joined to finally make a full suit of resined and bondo'd pepakura suit.

Several years ago i saw a youtube video on how to make halo armor and it referenced this site. Just now getting around to getting into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back