How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading a review of a BobaFett costume i was looking at, the guy, sorry cant remember his name, mentioned the dentedhrlmet site,so i wandered over to there and got a link to a pep video by cereal killer, which mentioned this site, so a rather long way round, but here i am :D

I found this site through a Bungie weekly update some time before Reach came out. It wasn't till recently that i actually decided to join though.

I saw that Pawn Stars episode where the guy tries to sell off his Halo armor, and after googling "making your own Halo armor", voila.

I saw Adams videos on YouTube. Needless to say, I was instantly hooked on armor building and followed the link in the description in all of Adams videos to the 405th. At first this site was more confusing than helpful, but I got used to it.

I saw that BFX vid of building halo armor on youtube and they have a link to come here in the remarks. I came and loved the help from the stickies and the community; and i've been on here every day since.

Got bored with Halloween costumes and Google'd making a set of Halo armor. Led me straight here and I haven't looked back since.

A friend at school was showing off his awesome Wetwork helmet and told us this is the best community around, so I checked it out and decided this was the place to learn and share all things Pepakura.

I just wanted to say that I found this place while looking for more information and projects with Pepakura. This started with initially thinking about entering the prop armor world by possibly making a Gordon Freeman HEV suit (Half-Life 2) and props like a Portal gun.

So many people here have such amazing information and experience spread across the interwebs, and a lot of information led back to here. After a long time spent lurking, I'm finally registered.

Since Halo combat evolved went main stream all those years ago I have always wanted to create my own rendition of master chief's iconic suit. So after years of procrastinating and surfing forums like the RFP searching for answers to such questions as "How in the hell do people create such awesome works???" I stumbled across this amazing community. I immediately said "where have you been all my life" to myself and I have been here ever since Working away at my first attempt of armor making!

Deep in the darkness of what I like to call my "Batcave" (my dirty apartment that has only two windows), I was taking a gander into the depths of the internet. I have been into comic books and video games for some time and decided "I want to go to a comic convention!" So I began poking my eyes into all the colorful and elaborate costumes people have created to go to such events. I was curious as to how people made such realistic halo armor and such, so I used my terrific detective skills to search for the answers. With a "Thwack! Bam! Sploosh!" I ended up here. Afterward, I went totally insane and suffered an involuntary brain implosion and have started doing what I can to make some terrific works of masterpiece. Now, I explore the magnificent works of amazing scattered throughout this forum in hopes mine will be nearly as good someday.

Was bored on google and was looking up how to make video game armors. I stumbled on a blog about making Marcus Fenix armor. The blog gave the 405th the credit and I found myself joining, making my own armor.

A common phrase in tutorial videos on Youtube is:"Hey everybody from the 405th!", so I figured I'd look this site up.

Watched a YouTube video from BackyardFX on how to make Halo armor, and that of course led straight to here.

Fellow infantrymen and Roosterteeth enthusiasts sniper1120 and Zonbi turned me on to this wonderful site.

i found a pic of an iron man build on 9GAG bout 12months back, and it briefly said u can make stuffs out of pepakura, blah blah blah. so i googled pepakura, found out what it was, and u guys were pretty much at the top of the .pdo list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back