How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recon said:
I have a question. My recon helmet is covered in 4 layers of latex rubber drying as we speak. I am doing a 1 piece mold and I am confused as to what to do next. I have plaster of Paris for my jacket. I know this is in the wrong topic but I know that this topic is active and I need help immediately.

Also this is kinda dumb to ask but does anybody want to be my friend?

Hey, my avatar ain't showin up!
If you have questions about molding, read through the "Molded Armor Discussion" section of the forum and use the "search" function. If you still have questions after that: Start a topic, this isn't the place to discuss this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. I think that I will use smooth cast 300 for my plastic. But my thickening agent I hve no idea on.

Well, i was making cardboard stuff and started playing Halo 2 again. Decided to check out what people have made. Found stuff on YouTube by Spase. Got the link for here and joined. Well. Yesterday. I've already downloaded Pepakura and i'm getting supplies for the Mjolnir Mark VI helmet. I'm 13 so it might take some time.

HaloZombie said:
Well, i was making cardboard stuff and started playing Halo 2 again. Decided to check out what people have made. Found stuff on YouTube by Spase. Got the link for here and joined. Well. Yesterday. I've already downloaded Pepakura and i'm getting supplies for the Mjolnir Mark VI helmet. I'm 13 so it might take some time.
hey I am 14 and it ain't easy. Good luck man.

Add me as a friend

Through the power of Google. I got bored one day and wanted to see if there were any sites devoted to making the armor. And, Voila, here I am.

i want to create a cosplay for master chief, i found a paper model, searching i found the red armor for adam on ebay i think, still searching i found a video on youtube, but they dont say anything only the word pepakura, after that i write pepakura halo armor, and i found this site, and create my armor, now i create many thing with pepakura, like the hylian shield of link...

i saw something bout best fan made halo armor and it was a pic of spase's armor and other sorry dont quite know who it was and it said 405th on the pic so i checked out the site

I just got done making my speed racer spike spiegel costume and my indiana jones costume when i wanted to tackle something huge and wanted something to keep me busy over summer and do something productive so i thought hey i will try to make halo armor like i have wanted when i saw the nightmare studios armor i tried and failed and all most gave up when i found this site and decided to do the pep model and here i am and this forum rocks :p and everyone on it is very nice and gives great advice i would have not re-sanded anything if it wasn't for the advice people gave long live 405TH!!!!

well i started becoming an addict to halo... soon enough i wanted to make armor and was looking through things to help make it... i came upon a video of an odst helmet wearing kid.... he mentioned it was pepakura, so i googed "pepakura" i downloaded the program.

soon enough i was looking for files, so i googed "pepakura armor files" it showed the wiki and a bunch of other things such as the 405th.... i ignored it thinking it was a usless website (i regret thinking that) and i got into it some more.

i made an account, made topics and posts and here i am now! :p

I thought it would be cool to have a suit like MC, but didn't know where to start. I just searched google alot and finally found this website. This site is definently what I was looking for!

Spartan717 said:
I thought it would be cool to have a suit like MC, but didn't know where to start. I just searched google alot and finally found this website. This site is definently what I was looking for!

your first post yay welcome to the forums friend hope to see some great work form ya

HALOFAN111 said:
your first post yay welcome to the forums friend hope to see some great work form ya
Thanks! Im going to attempt to make a MC helmet using that pepakura and then using fiberglass resin. I hope I can do it.

Spartan717 said:
Thanks! Im going to attempt to make a MC helmet using that pepakura and then using fiberglass resin. I hope I can do it.

just take your time and use reference pics and go slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back