I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY EVERYBODY

I KNOW IT ISNT REALLY A SHIP BUT IT IS STILL AWESOME

I AM WORKING ON BUILDING A REAL "SENTINEL CONSTRUCTOR" REPLICA

Sentinel Constructors are small flying machines built by the Forerunners. Their only function is to repair Forerunner structures that appear to be damaged. They can only be found on Forerunner worlds. Sentinels will come to their aid if they are attacked, as they have no weapon systems of their own to defend themselves. The Construction Beam is fired from the top half of the Constructor, however the constructors on The Ark fire their beams from the bottom. Sentinel Constructors also play another role as a security grid. When a Constructor is attacked, an unknown signal causes the Sentinel Launchers to begin deploying Sentinels. Constructors form an excellent security perimeter.

IM GAME SCREENSHOTS..... ENJOY

H3_Constructor.jpg

Constructor.jpg

PLEASE VISIT THIS THREAD TO VIEW MY PROGRESS ON THIS PROJECT
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/28413-Halo-quot-sentinel-constructor-quot-replica?highlight=CONSTRUCTOR

Update

OK here is your update on my progress

I am sitting here Updating you Guys, Eating Pizza, Drinking Mountain dew and Unfolding your Halo Frigate......and The UNSC Marathon-Class Cruiser is DONE BEING UNFOLDED!!!!!!! and I will be uploading it SOON

ALSO I WILL START BUILDING THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER TOMORROW

I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!!!!!! :cool

Sorry for the delay on posting the Marathon-class Cruiser Pep File "I Found a couple problems with the unfolded version"

I Will fix these Problems and Post it soon

so sorry for the delay

If anyone's planning on doing a fan film, models of these could be used like what they did for the original ships for Star Trek and Star Wars space scenes. Just sayin'...

Do you have any files already unfolded or were you gona release these as a "pack" in a zip file? I would love that Covie Carrier or that Marathon class crusier. :)

Hello everybody.

Its not quite time for the Awesome-Sauce to begin flowing, I am still working and hope to be finished unfolding the HALO 2 FRIGATE (IN AMBER CLAD) LATER THIS WEEK. But hey all good things are worth waiting for right?

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT DESIGN THIS MODEL,
IT IS A "Scenery tag"/.GBXmodel THAT I DOWNLOADED FROM hce.halomaps.org,
I ONLY CONVERTED THE FILE TYPE AND UNFOLDED IT

Here are some photos to drool over while you are waiting.

show.png

If anyone wants the original GBXmodel/scenery tag it is available on hce.halomap.org

And I will be done with my unfolded PEP version of this file soon.:cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the AWESOME-SAUCE flow :cool

I finished ahead of scheduled. Here is the HALO 2 FRIGATE (IN AMBER CLAD).... and thank you for your patience. ;)

But wait there is a catch.....:p

I would like to control who downloads this Frigate so i have put a password on the file;)
But dont despair..... all you have to do is send me a private message, tell me why you want to the file, and i will be glad to give you the password.:cool.......Maybe:p

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT DESIGN THIS MODEL,
IT IS A "Scenery tag"/.GBXmodel THAT I DOWNLOADED FROM hce.halomaps.org,
I ONLY CONVERTED THE FILE TYPE AND UNFOLDED IT

HERE IS THE UNFOLDED PEP MODEL..... ENJOY;)
The .zip file includes both Letter & A4 page sizes
http://www.4shared.com/get/cRRlwEtF/Frigate.html

You can all look forword to the
Marathon-Class Cruiser & Halcyon-Class Cruiser (Coming soon to a 405th.com near you)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this is awesome I was just thinking about making some ships if I could find the files. I will have to wait for the unfolds though seeing as I don't know how to do that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back