I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
scale them to size so since the FFG is at 2 feet make the difference in size for a cruiser and all covie ships so they are to what size they would look like if that makes any sense.

These are awesome!!! :D I would love to be able to include these ships with my Halo figures! XD haha I have been wanting to build a pelican that is to scale with my Halo figures..............yes, I know that will be large, but I think it will be worth it. Of course, it will have to wait until we have a bigger house so that I have a spare room to put it. Right now, it wouldn't fit in our home. XD

I read all through this thread and saw that someone mentioned an ODST drop pod.......I would like to see that too! I have some ODST figures and I could set up a neat display with those. ^_^

_______________________________________________________________________________________
p588.gif0JZK.gifUB9L.gifNA8v.gif

Hello HaloGoddess

I am working on unfolding all of the different versions of the Pelicans right now, normally i scale all the Ships to around 2 feet long but i will be happy to make you a scaled up version to match the size of you figures for you if you want to build it in the future. :) This actually sounds like a really good idea. I think i might do this for my figures to. Lucky for me i actually have a entire room in my house specifically dedicated to Halo stuff :). i could hang the pelican form the celling with the other halo ships. :)

I am also working on getting my hands on a 3D model of the ODST drop pod to unfold. :)

Happy Holidays :)

Maybe that odst pod can be come like a "armor locker" if they can make it full scale and have enough space in there home.

so any news on an update on the cruiser yet. and what is the length you are thinking of making it and i will be building the ffg here very shortly and will post pix of it when its done.

Yeah im planning on makeing the Action figure scaled Pelican. My moms going to be so mad. then i might do in Amber clad action figure :p if it will fit in the lay room XD. Great job keep it up :)

Hey everybody....

I am getting in the Holiday spirit here.;)

As my Holiday gift to everyone here on the 405th. On Christmas day I will be releasing a HUGE!!! .zip file with all kinds of Awesome Unfolded HALO ships and Other HALO goodies. I hope this brings some extra joy to everyone. :D

Keep Warm, Drive safe and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! :$

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this would be great for people who are collectors and would like to display them for others to see... i myself would build the UNSC Frigate

I want that drop pod, when it's available of course, to put my armor in. I want to scale it to full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back