Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7Christian7chief7 said:
nice job man i will be watching this thread

Thanks dude. I just finished pepping my bicep and forearm using Dancin_Fool's models.

I scaled the bicep perfect for my arm and it fits great so I used the same scale for the forearm which seems a little wide for me. If its supposed to be like than then i'm happy. If anyone can confirm if its wide then I will appreciate it greatly.

Tomorrow is Inner forearm, Elbow pad and Hand-plate! Yay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
keep it up, Cobra because If you don't finish before the release, I promise you Im going to your house and Im going to kill you :angry

JK

just keep doing a good job :p

Alex spartan177 said:
keep it up, Cobra because If you don't finish before the release, I promise you Im going to your house and Im going to kill you :angry

JK

just keep doing a good job :p

I'm scared now :eek

Thanks Alex i'm not planning on rushing this build at all, so possibly no suit for Release day... but who knows right?

that would be so cool if you got this finished for the release, but dont rush this or ill go to your house and kill you, jk

i can feal this will be an epic build

7Christian7chief7 said:
that would be so cool if you got this finished for the release, but dont rush this or ill go to your house and kill you, jk

i can feal this will be an epic build

Yeah it would be cool if I got it finished for the release but I'm definitely not planning on it. I hope it turns out as epic as you think because I sure hope it does.

Alex spartan177 said:
Well, like I said It would be pretty cool if you at least finish the helm for the release :p

I will probably get the helmet done in time for the release. The release is on may 7th right? so that gives me about a month and a half. Yeah I'll get it done :D

USG151 said:
yeah i think are you going to see it in imax???

I really hope I do. My Dad is pumped for Iron Man 2 but my Mum doesn't really like marvel movies for some reason except Spider-Man :p

And for the build I finished the Hand plate and now I am working on the elbow. Once I print out the inner forearm and assemble it there will be pics for you guys.

EDIT: Elbow has been pepped and tomorrow will be pepping inner forearm and I will absolutely promise pics :D

FRIDAY Update 1

Hey guys. Like I said before every Friday I promise an update and here you go.

AMBA0279.jpg

AMBA0278.jpg

Hope you guys like it. Please feel free to ask questions or comment on my build. Thanks for the support :D

Peace.

You did an amazing job king cobra, I honestly think you have a gift with this. When I see someone make a new peice of armor and it looks good, I go all orgasmic, But when I see you make the same thing It comes out 5 times better. Good Job :)

Adml Flapjack said:
You did an amazing job king cobra, I honestly think you have a gift with this. When I see someone make a new peice of armor and it looks good, I go all orgasmic, But when I see you make the same thing It comes out 5 times better. Good Job :)

Lol thanks Kory. You seriously need to get more posts :D and Introduce yourself in the thread in the noob forum called "Introduce yourself". But it doesn't matter, thanks again.

Alex spartan177 said:
Awesome, Cobra

Now all you need is to start shooting lasers!!! pew! pew! :lol

Thanks Alex and yes lasers will be shot :D. I just need to pep the shoulder ball and possibly the glove pep I have and then it will be absolutely complete Muhahahaha!

All comments are extremely appreciated by me and Vyronix and you guys are the ones keeping me pepping my @$$ off :p.

Vyronix said:
Why are you such a machine, I haven't even started... FarmVille has devoured me.

I just pep when i'm bored. FarmVille is dumb and making costumes is cooler than planting vegetables that grow virtually. Just kidding be get started on this thing Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back