Iron Man Files High And Medium Def.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebostar thanks for linking the small vid of the suit I was going to do this but in all the excitement I forgot lol

As for the many choices ...talking pepable by the way. I love the work Dancinfool has done on his model.

I guess its just a matter of what you prefer. You might even just decide to use different parts from different models.

A long time since my last message on this forum! (busy with star wars and other forums )

It's just amazing how great are the new 3D models and pep files of Iron Man. And for those who started to make their armor, all my congrats, it's really impressive.

Carnage, I'm really curious, but is the maker of this 3D Iron Man the same as this one?: http://www.engineered.net.nz/default,224,iron-man.sm

IronMan.jpg

Keeps the good work guys, it's just awesome!

Nairod said:
A long time since my last message on this forum! (busy with star wars and other forums )

It's just amazing how great are the new 3D models and pep files of Iron Man. And for those who started to make their armor, all my congrats, it's really impressive.

Carnage, I'm really curious, but is the maker of this 3D Iron Man the same as this one?: http://www.engineered.net.nz/default,224,iron-man.sm

Keeps the good work guys, it's just awesome!

Pretty sure the two people are not the same, as the website is registered to a Mat Blamires, not Samuel Ling as Carnage mentioned at the start - though both their models are awesome, and I think Mat worked on IM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just waiting to hear from Agbates we are also adding support struts to the parts as well. As soon as I hear anything I will update.

I'm sorry this is not moving as fast as you'd all like but I will try to get you all the parts uploaded as soon as I can

No no, I'm not trying to rush anyone, I wasn't after the pep files, I just wanted to see a few more model parts close up.

carnage said:
What parts would you like to see?

I'll strip some down for you now

That would be great. The leg including the foot would be just great. :)

Edit to add:- Woot!, just noticed i'm a Veteran now.Lol

Edited again to add:- Here is why I am interested in that part. I don't think it will work as a pep with out it being modded as it would colide with the cod.

[attachment=14512:Opps.jpg]

The Cod piece is basically a pair of pants that sits over the legs ..but dont worry Agbates is looking over every inch of this :)

Leg and Cod almost stripped will put up some pics in a couple of mins

carnage said:
..but dont worry Agbates is looking over every inch of this :)

Leg and Cod almost stripped will put up some pics in a couple of mins

Excellent...

mr%20burns.jpg

Ok here's some pics of the legs and cod section as you asked for

Like I said before dont worry Agbates is all over this lol

Bum.jpg

Leginside.jpg

LegSide.jpg

Notice on the pic below the small holes......wonder what they are covering lol

Legback.jpg

TADA!!

LegBackworking.jpg

Yeah this model is definately pretty amazing. I think I might remodel the hand plate and a couple other small things because I noticed they were inaccurate, but overall this thing is pretty accurate.

Sorry there is no progress so far you guys but I am trying to make this model as great as it can be. I am making sure that everything is 100% accurate and am trying to simplify the build without the loss of detail as much as possible.

agbates said:
Sorry there is no progress so far you guys but I am trying to make this model as great as it can be. I am making sure that everything is 100% accurate and am trying to simplify the build without the loss of detail as much as possible.

good to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back