Iron man helmet pep model DONE AND UNFOLDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falling_Jihad said:
Either you haven't seen the first post or title or I'm just stupid when it comes to sarcasm :p

:oops: :oops: I must be losing it...I didn't realize that there was a 2nd page to the thread...

Looks awesome tho...cant wait to build it :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead09 said:
mine halfway glassed pics 2morrow

Dang You guys are so fast. I am just finishing up the face part. :p

And I'm regretting those ridges I put in around the face shield. :cautious:

How does it fit?

Omg the theater near my house had a special 8pm release of iron man that they announced at 6pm. And i just happened to be on movie phone at the time they did and like any sane person would i grabbed my jacket and got over there as soon as possible. God I'm a lucky man.

The movie was absolutley great, great storyline, great theme, great acting, great everything.
(Maybe I'll make the terrorist helmet next)

I also saw the movie tonight. It was fantastic. Sad to say that i didn't have an iron man helm to wear ):

I have a model of yours I edited just a bit to allow more room in the nose area, it may not be movie accurate now, but at least it will feel more comfortable. If you would like it, FJ, then PM me, I just need somebody to unfold it.

Hey, FJ, I have your model here, and I'm trying to put some texture on it, but I get a message saying "There are no material data. Texture can not be set." o_O Do you know what this means? And if so, how to fix it?

pinkmasterchief said:
......how do you post pictures ;)

....kinda off topic, but heres how.

put your picture's URL in this.
[/img} replace the } with a ]
also, vewy nicely done!!! 0.o
just make it shinier then u will be happy

smilie120 said:
Personally I dont like the helmet file.
That's okay if you don't, but please don't shun him for his efforts, He has worked hard for nothing in return. For you to just throw that comment out is disrespectful. If you were to say that, at least say why, and offer some suggestions of what you believe may make it better. Personally, I believe it is a good job. From what I have seen, FJ hasn't made any other files. Everybody has to start somewhere, even FS. This is a very good file for his first time, and a good file in general. If you don't like it, then keep that to yourself.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
That's okay if you don't, but please don't shun him for his efforts, He has worked hard for nothing in return. For you to just throw that comment out is disrespectful. If you were to say that, at least say why, and offer some suggestions of what you believe may make it better. Personally, I believe it is a good job. From what I have seen, FJ hasn't made any other files. Everybody has to start somewhere, even FS. This is a very good file for his first time, and a good file in general. If you don't like it, then keep that to yourself.

Oh sorry, dont get me wrong his modeling skills are 100% Better than mine. I can barley make a box. What I meant to say is. I dont like the movie helmet. It looks. Too....Boxy. Sorry FJ. Keep up the good work.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Hey, FJ, I have your model here, and I'm trying to put some texture on it, but I get a message saying "There are no material data. Texture can not be set." o_O Do you know what this means? And if so, how to fix it?

I'm not the person to ask about textures and maps (never even atampted to use them) :D Try searching for tutorials on google, you might be able to find something there. I'm still just a noob but I really like doing this kind of stuff so I'll probably try to teach myself soon.

smilie120 said:
Oh sorry, dont get me wrong his modeling skills are 100% Better than mine. I can barley make a box. What I meant to say is. I dont like the movie helmet. It looks. Too....Boxy. Sorry FJ. Keep up the good work.

It's all good. I really haven't been a huge fan of Iron Man at all since the movie came out. And i figured alot of people are going to see this movie and find out how awesome it is and want to make the helmet or suit. (cant guarantee that a full suit will be coming from me in the future though)

actualy smilie, the pep helm is boxy, but in the movie, it looked amazing. the face is more round in the movie. im not shunning you FJ, but the face piece wasnt as flat as it is in your pep model.

feardrake said:
actualy smilie, the pep helm is boxy, but in the movie, it looked amazing. the face is more round in the movie. im not shunning you FJ, but the face piece wasnt as flat as it is in your pep model.

Yeah I know what you mean. It could use a little curvage on the edge under the eyes (god gave us bondo for a reason :rolleyes) . But the front of the face is supposed to be flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back