Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pepping on the helm. Hope that you have good luck with the sizing. :)

Holy c$@* your project is amazing. This will definitly be one of my next projects after I've finished my current one. Keep posting your progress. Greatly appriecitated and Good Luck on finishing your project!

IronMang,
That is GORGEOUS!! Would you be interested in re-pepping this of a diff scale? I have about pulled all of my hair out, and would gladly help you out

Thanks to all for the comments, and I apologize for the lack of updates. I have almost the whole suit modeled, I've just been a little slow to get it to an unfolder because I've been prepping the movie files of the War Machine and Iron Man helmets. I also haven't seen Dubean around. =/
I'm still going though, sorry for going so slow but as many of you know, I'm an accuracy freak. ;)

IronMang,
That is GORGEOUS!! Would you be interested in re-pepping this of a diff scale? I have about pulled all of my hair out, and would gladly help you out

Ack, probably not! I'm sure you can imagine but it took forever to put it together! I'll make it work somehow I suppose.

This is my new Favorite thread. I absolutely love the awesome detail you putting into your work an look forward to seeing it finished. I'll be keeping both my eyes open for your finished models :D

Thanks to all for the comments, and I apologize for the lack of updates. I have almost the whole suit modeled, I've just been a little slow to get it to an unfolder because I've been prepping the movie files of the War Machine and Iron Man helmets. I also haven't seen Dubean around. =/
I'm still going though, sorry for going so slow but as many of you know, I'm an accuracy freak. ;)

No Worries Shark :D Just glad to see you are still plugging away at it :) cant wait to see the files, and the War Machine :D

can't wait dude!

Dude this is awesome! Can't wait to see the finished files and now I'm heading out the door to restock my cardstock and start that helmet.

Hey Shark its dubean33. I havent had much access to the internet lately and for some reason my account is having trouble activating on the new site. I haven't put much effort into it, but i will later. I cant wait to see what you've got so far, and as always you can email me what you got if you need any advice or stuff to be unfolded.

guys forgive me for asking this question, but i tried to do a search and i guess i just couldn't narrow it down enough to make sorting through all the results easier...

Anyway... what brands/colors of paint are you guys using?

I have heard the colors for the Mk.III suit being Nissan Merlot (Roma) Red and Pacific Gold, but the mk.iv/mk.vi has a brighter red (i think the gold is the same though)

Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back