Ironman Foam Builds (info added on page 1 for foam builds) Update on helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love love looooove this build drack! I've always loved the Iron Man armor, and you are certainly doing it justice. Sooo excited to see how this progresses! :D :D

So I finally have an update for you. Its taken so long cause as you know I have been making the helmet, reactor and the waist/abs all at the same time. Well I made a booboo and scaled the cod and abs wrong so had to remake them. I am kinda glad cause I did a much better job on the new ones so here it is starting to come together.

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing Tom. I love how massive it makes you look. You can't help standing like a macho man when wearing armor. It brings the inner tough guy out, lol! :D

Holy crap balls that is excellent... DO MOAR

Thank you :). Started the legs last night and get the last instalment of silicon next week for the helmet cast so it's going to move fast now.

Looks absolutely amazing Tom. I love how massive it makes you look. You can't help standing like a macho man when wearing armor. It brings the inner tough guy out, lol! :D

Cheers bro. Yeah I was walking round the house with the wife shaking her head at me acting the big hero :p

not bad not bad

Thanks.

WOW....nothing else is needed!

Hehe, thank you good sir :)

MAN!!! WHY U HAVE TO INSPIRE ME!?!? Haha great build! Your amazing work has inspired me to make a little something this winter for Iron Man 3! Thanks for being awesome and don't you dare stop! You've got some sick skills man and Im looking forward to seeing that helmet done!

Do it dude! If its a Mark 47 then i am excited to see it cause no one has done a good one yet imo. If i wasnt doing my MK VI then I would get straight on it. I can't wait to cast its driving me nuts having the master ready and all the casting gear there. Wish I had taken my own advice and read more about casting before I ordered. Ah well can't be perfect all the time :p

Tom.

So I finally have an update for you. Its taken so long cause as you know I have been making the helmet, reactor and the waist/abs all at the same time. Well I made a booboo and scaled the cod and abs wrong so had to remake them. I am kinda glad cause I did a much better job on the new ones so here it is starting to come together.

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

Awesome built mate ;)

Damn did you do a good job with the paint or what man?! That looks awesome! Make sure you do the undersuit too, that'll really bring together the amazing level of detail you've got out of the foam awesome stuff :D

Damn did you do a good job with the paint or what man?! That looks awesome! Make sure you do the undersuit too, that'll really bring together the amazing level of detail you've got out of the foam awesome stuff :D

Thank you for the kind words but I haven't even Finished the paint yet :)
I will be doing a subtle bit of shading and some minor chipping on the edges but neither over the top.

Tom.

Man i cant wait till you finish the rest of it :) Looks fantastic! Your so big lol

Thank you dude. Once the helmet is on it stops my head looking so tiny. I have a pic of the helmet with the rest but not posting one till the helmet is cast and on my head :)

This level of work and skill is what keeps me inspired to improve. You are a foam artist! I think that an Iron Man suit is going to be my next project once my Halo build is completed. Keep up the amazing work and thanks for the updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back