Italian based NOBLE TEAM - PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued working on the helmet, started adding some details on the rear

here are some pics

details_01.jpg

details_02.jpg

details_03.jpg

still needs a lot of sanding and more work on it though, I even drilled a couple holes while working on other details, I'll have to fix them with resin+fiberglass before working on other details.

My girlfirend also made me a great gift, a new Dremel with the flexible shaft attachment (my old dremel has seen better days, it was time for a new one :D)
needless to say that it comes in really handy for this kind of work!

Sorry for the long absence but we have been busy with other matters, anyway here are some pics

helmet_03.jpg

helmet_04.jpg

Sprayed the first hand of primer on my helmet to locate major defects, still a little work needed on a few details

Noooo your Emile helmet looks better than mine! :eek And how are you a noob?

A bit early to say so I think, I still have to vacform the visor and paint the whole lot of it! :cool

I take your question as a great compliment, thanks!! :D

I can say that I strive to achieve good results (if not the best) in anything I do. This and the fact that I am quite good at DIY and everything related, so I guess that helps too!!

BTW your helmet looks very good too! Nice work!

Amazing work so far guys. I don't want to burst your bubble but the torso you showed seems a little funky. Before you get too far check out L3X's ver3 torso, i think it's the most game accurate one. Just a friendly suggestion.

Hey Tenebrus, thank you for the suggestion, but personally i don't like Lex v3 torso... i mean it's a great model and all, but for me it doesn't work.
We plan to craft all the black parts (game model wise) with rubber or some other non rigid material. While the Lex V3 has all that parts built-in in the pep file.

Speaking of details there's no much difference between the two files (nothing i can't fix with bondo anyway. My carter helmet was very smooth compared to the game model, i had to add a lot of raised and recessed details from scratch), plus i've already pepped the abdominal plate which is missing from my file (second picture at the beginning of this thread).

In any case, by the time "Lex V3" was available we already had 2 torsos pepped and resined ;) so the advice came in a bit of late :D

Nice work with the weathering
just read throught all of this amazing thread and i'm looking forward to seeing the end result :)

I'm with everyone else, this build is looking pretty spectacular. I'd definitely love to see the upcoming progress in the next few weeks. Both suits look great! :D

Sweet job on the weathering detail. There's definitely a difference between fresh-off-the-line vs. 25 years of killing covies.

Another small update

Here are the biceps after weathering

k04h9t.jpg

And a detail of the left one

2mrxkm0.jpg

Emile's armour is sort of a b**ch to colour since its silvery/metallic finish makes weathering it a little more difficult than the other characters that are painted in plain colours.

The detailing on the amour is looking really awesome. I think this build is going to turn out pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back