Italian based NOBLE TEAM - PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
-> CoolC

As my friend said before we vacformed a sheet of 1mm thick PETG plastic over the resined/fiberglassed one after cutting it out of the helmet

I was so astounded by the quality that I missed the post above. My bad. :)

I knew that you vacform the visor, but I was curious how you painted it gold. I thought you may have found the magic answer making a gold see-thru visor. Regardless, this is the best solution I've seen so far.

-> CoolC

I have already started pepping a new Emile helmet since as I have stated a few posts ago we had a problem with the original master during the vacforming process and couldn't make more copies, we had to use the first one and only which is good but not up to our standards.

This time I will still use this method but I will place the golden mirror film not only behind the eyes but also behind the mouth of the skull, since how it is now I have a very limited field of view, practically I can't see where I'm putting my feet and even a small step or curb can be dangerous!

Obviously the rest of the visor will be painted with normal gold spray paint like this one.

Very nice group shot. The work and detail look painstakingly done..for that I have to applaud. I hope you all had a lot of fun with your costumes as well. It looks like you got some attention out of the crowd.

i am really liking how this came out. i especially like the carter and jun builds. when you are done you should do picture like the legendary edition statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back