jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started to pep this awesome helmet. I even found a way to make a visor for it.
I will send you some photos when i am finished, if you would like.

wow that was fast, so if you're making the visor you're either going to vacuum form it or cast it out of clear resin right? Yeah of course i'd love to see some. go ahead and post them in this thread if you want.

There are already tons of them out there, i modeled this because i wanted to and because no one had made it yet. there are at least two here http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread

As I am fully aware... but I would like to see how it would come out if you gave a crack at it! =D
I have about five models of his helm in my reach pep files inventory but none of them live up to my standards in the department of accuracy and all of them would have to be moded to an extreme account for them to even break the barrier of my standards... (no offense to the modelers out there). =P

As I am fully aware... but I would like to see how it would come out if you gave a crack at it! =D
I have about five models of his helm in my reach pep files inventory but none of them live up to my standards in the department of accuracy and all of them would have to be moded to an extreme account for them to even break the barrier of my standards... (no offense to the modelers out there). =P
if you could email or post a link to some good references sure i guess could try though it would probably take me until thursday or friday

WHY I WOULD NEVER!!!!... Here ya go! =P

emilefront.jpg

emileside.jpg

emile34.jpg

emileback.jpg

This file is amazing! Im no trying to say your work is flawed, but have you considered like a rim on the bottom lips of the elmet to try to reduce warping or supports? Tey would help tremendously in the long run.( In other words I cant wait to build this)

Great Job!!

Hahaha. I'm almost tempted to sneak in a Mk V Scout request, but I'm determined to get it done myself.

I'll post up some EVA references for you myself, since I'd like to see a HD Mk V EVA too. I'll be in touch.

Hahaha. I'm almost tempted to sneak in a Mk V Scout request, but I'm determined to get it done myself.

I'll post up some EVA references for you myself, since I'd like to see a HD Mk V EVA too. I'll be in touch.

thanks i'll need as many references as possible

I was thinkin of doin a pilot helmet too, i would just have a skull faceplate in there with tiny eyeholes in it. and a barely noticeable visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back