Just Another Armor Newbie? Mjolnir Mk VI (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*subscribed* man, i wish i had your skill, i would have been done my space marine power armor by then. i love your build! *is jelly*

*subscribed* man, i wish i had your skill, i would have been done my space marine power armor by then. i love your build! *is jelly*

Aw, that's quite flattering, Warp! Thanks :) I just checked out your suit, it is looking EPIC!

-Update-
Alright, so it's not much of an update... but I needed an excuse to show you guys my awesome new haircut. I'm thinking about getting it shorter, so I can pull off a better fohawk. Not many girls my age would have the guts to do this.
I look like a guy, no? I make a beast guy, if I say for myself. I can't get over how awesome short hair feels.

photo-59.jpg

On the armor topic, I'm working on the next codpiece now. HATE IT.
It'll be done soon.
Warm weather has been frequent here in Wisconsin now, so I might as well glass stuff when I don't want to pep. Sound good? I believe so. I might start working on the helmet again, too.
-sorry for the pointless update.

Stay frosty!

This does count as an update. Hair plays a large part in how much padding your bucket will need :cool Looks good. Just don't become a Rihanna wannabe on us :$ Anyways more armor updates plz!

Hahaha, thanks guys!

Sorry for no updates lately, I seem to be getting busier... or lazier. Anyway, I worked on the helmet today, sanded and dremelled and did some more bondo and spot putty work. It's coming along far too slow for my liking... but I've only got 15 days of school left. I will then hope to be working on my suit as much as I possibly can, so be prepared for a lot of updates- hopefully. I don't want to jinx myself, since that seems to be the case almost every time.
Anyway, here ya' go.
photo-61.jpg

Working on the nice flat surfaces right now, then I'll get down to detail.

Stay frosty.

That helmet looks great just the way it is now! And your new hairstyle scared me, I thought I was looking at your boyfriend or something XD, no offense but the picture really does have a "guy look" to it.

Nice! and another plus side is you can hide your hair easy in your helmet now :)

Well the original poster of the thread no longer frequents the forums so we can infer that this thread won't be updated again.

Well, as you all can probably see, I haven't been on in months. I had to give the armor building a rest, as I burned myself out, I'd say. Today I picked up the helmet and put a nice 5 hours of work into it. I'm hoping that I'll stay in the armor building mood, but for now I can't say that I know what's going to happen.
Hopefully I can find some motivation, eh? C:
I'll be back, so stay frosty!

well its good that you're back in the mood for making armor if you ever lose the mood to continue, watch other builds and halo stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back