Kahnah's Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all
just wanted to give everyone ha heads up

THE COVENANT HAVE FOUND EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im posting this video of a strange sighting of ufos over my city
I can Honestly say that this is real not a hoax, i saw this with my own eyes while Off roading, Freaked me the hell out.
supposedly the same exact phenomena has been seen in other city's as well as other country's and they have all been filmed so check it out

Last edited by a moderator:
nice armor man it is looking great, and holy crap the covenant have found earth, when i saw that it was freaking weird and scarry at the exact same time, please no not now, i am only 12!!!! lol :p

Hey all

I can Honestly say that this is real not a hoax, i saw this with my own eyes while Off roading, Freaked me the hell out.
supposedly the same exact phenomena has been seen in other city's as well as other country's and they have all been filmed so check it out

Members of 405th, watch out! They are going for the spartans, then the kids, then the babies, then the beiber fan girls!!!!

Sorry i havent been updating the thread.
my camera has been taken from me once again only this time my brother took it to work on some kind of photo jurnalism project.
so ill inform you of whats happening and ill let you see the pictures once i get the camera back.
so far the upper half of the suit is done i have replicated the opposite arm to just about the same exact detail.

as far as the other leg im having some problems.
first my thigh warped so i went back and rebuilt it... and it warped again.
but the good news is i was able to take the two thighs and cut out the bad parts and replace them with the other thighs good parts.

the shin however is currently going through some detailing and is fine.

helmet isnt going to be finished in time for Halloween :( there isnt enough time for me to finish it and the leg so ill be a spartan without a helmet.

ps. by tomorrow ill (hopefully) be up loading the pictures to show you what im talking about.

Dude that sucks that the helmet isnt finished. Whateva everything else is pretty sexy :p
lol jk I love the chest man!

HEVs!!! Human Entry Vehicles used in ODST!!! The formation was the Drag Chute slowing it down!!!

man wouldent that just be epic if our government had accually build odst droppods. ill be first in line to sign up for odst. as well as spartan training.

nice armor man it is looking great, and holy crap the covenant have found earth, when i saw that it was freaking weird and scarry at the exact same time, please no not no, i am only 12!!!! lol :p

its really crazy stuff, but i think we will be fine.

Definitely and epic build, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing your finished suit. :)

within the week it will be just about finnished. i say just about because im going to replacce the biceps with a more acurate pep, once one comes out. and maybe rebuild the chest out of a pep.

Dude that sucks that the helmet isnt finished. Whateva everything else is pretty sexy :p
lol jk I love the chest man!

thank you so much, ill finish the helm after halloween maybe ill wear it to comic con or something.

also does anyone have any screenshots of JUN's GPS Tracker (the forearm attatchment)
please help!

Got the camera back!!!!!
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

almost there

nice work man it looks good and i hope we will be fine, what did yo use for the inside of the chest?

For the most part this little spartan project is done. ill get some pictures posted in a bit but i would like to inform those of you following that this build is not finished...
now that the suit is somewhat done im going to turn the custom spartan into the carter suit. along with minor improvements to the gauntlets, and shins. i plan to add some new pieces such as a cod, and maybe if i can find or make friends with a modeler that has some high def peps of the base shoulders. and of corse ill build the carter helm, shoulders, chest pieces and the wrist thingy.

Hey all

I seriously saw something like this today... in Utah. And, you're armor looks really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back