Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone interested in one of these rifle please send me a message and let me know, so i can start a list and contact u later

i'd love to message you about this, but pm's seem to be broken atm. if you can PM me please do, if not i'll try again soon.

Must... have... rifle... please... tried to send... PM... CAN'T!!!!... CAN'T!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
lol
I really want that rifle! it's BA, i'll PM you when I can.

okay just post here for now since pms are turned off, sorry for that, and also so sorry for those of you who messaged me earlier baout it it appears the old pm messages will not be transfer over so i am starting the list form scratch and when pms are turned on will contact you but for now my list goes like this

Rosh
coot83
Rhinoc

Wow... That is absolutly AMAZING! Keep it up!
Hmmm.. I might have to do mine with wood instead of cardboard. After I finish off my suit first!

It's probably a joke to think I can afford a cast of one, even with my now having a job (Finally!). It's definitely worth more than anything I can afford to pay right now and I wouldn't be able to take it to college anyways, so... I'll have to be content with sitting here and drooling

The 405th policy is to not post an actual price when doing private transactions. Any pricing and such is discussed privately through PMs or e-mails, hence the creation of a contact list.

Dreads, I am most definitely in. I know I had asked earlier if you had planned on molding this baby, so I am glad to hear you are seriously considering it! I know its not a cheap venture to undertake, and that you probably want to recover costs as much as possible, but would you consider trading a variety of reach parts for a cast of that bad boy? You can email me at hosar21@yahoo.com

Holy hells...
Given I wanted to eventually get around to making my favourite loadout, which includes a sniper...just...damn...

That there is the mother of all snipers. Would love to see it painted.
/grabbyhands. Do want!

Dreads, I would be interested in one of these since I am making Jun for next year but it would depend on my funds which I hope wont be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back