Props Leekegan Smg Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I dont know what to say. If this turns out anything like the BR I got from you it will be a winner, I dont see how it couldn't be. Great work.

Damn it Lee you're making me jealous! It's been too bloody cold here for me to do anything in the workshop after work in the evenings (if you've seen pictures of my workshop all that ventilation makes it a bit cool down there in winter), so I've only been doing drawings for what feels like months now! I wants to build toos!!! :lol

It's looking great Lee, really looking forward to seeing this finished.
wink.gif

LeeKegan said:
I have now attched the wiring for the laser and ran it through the receiver to come out in the grip.

Of course you have....
dry.gif
. Kidding:D ....looks awesome Lee!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WMHunterTLS said:
Looks amazing, as usual. But the silencer is a bit too long. That is the only problem I can really see. Nice work.

silencer changes depending on which screen shot you used the original teaser tailor is longer then actual in game.

[media]
sniper078.jpg
[/media]

Update time. I have added the mount for the forward grip and mounted the pistol grip. It is not done. I still need to add details and do clean up work.

OMG. Why do you have to outdo everyone on the forums!!! Lol. OK, dramatic moment over. Great job Lee. Just outstanding.

Robo_117 said:
Another Amazing Weapon!
wink.gif

~)Cyber High Five!(~

Harris007 said:
OMG. Why do you have to outdo everyone on the forums!!! Lol. OK, dramatic moment over. Great job Lee. Just outstanding.

Loess said:
Lee, that's killer work.

Sean Bradley said:
Great work Lee.. again!

Thank you everyone for your comments.

JangoFett140 said:
how are you dealing with the magazine attaching? thats where in kinda stuck at in my build

I haven't got to that point yet, but I will be posting it here when I get to it.

Ok here are some up dates.

[media]
SMGODST005.jpg
[/media]

[media]
SMGODST006.jpg
[/media]

Hey, looks awesome, here is a quick render of my model so you can see how the clip works, because there are not really any good references out there for that part. And I don't want you getting it wrong :)

Each color repersents a seperate part.

SMG_Clip_1.jpg

SMG_Clip_2.jpg

WMHunterTLS said:
Hey, looks awesome, here is a quick render of my model so you can see how the clip works, because there are not really any good references out there for that part. And I don't want you getting it wrong :)

Each color repersents a seperate part.

SMG_Clip_1.jpg

SMG_Clip_2.jpg

I didn't know it was like that. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back