Props Leekegan Smg Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prob. Keep in mind that my actual model is not 100% accurate, I am just demostrating how the clip is attached and stuff Lol.

Sorry about the double post.

Here is some updates.

[media]
SMGODST007.jpg
[/media]

[media]
SMGODST008.jpg
[/media]

*shakes head* I don't know how you can do this epic work Lee.

If I even try to drill a hole in wood it splits, and here you are making Halo weapons. I truly admire your work.

Looks awesome, you have the clip figured :) . Here is what I would recomend for you to do with some parts to make it look better.

smg_odst_detail.png

I will get some more renders up in a bit so you can see what I mean.

Edit:

Sight.jpg

Clip, could slide in so it is nice and secure.

Clip.jpg

WMHunterTLS said:
Looks awesome, you have the clip figured :) . Here is what I would recomend for you to do with some parts to make it look better.

Clip, could slide in so it is nice and secure.

Clip.jpg

That is how It already is.

Here is a video update.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sYe--Uat1U[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend, you have god like skills you never stop amazing me.

You work has inspired me to start my own Wooden weapons.

Keep up the good work.

Geez Lee. I'm seriously changing the name of this site to Master Lee-diga's Dojo.

Looks amazing, as usual. One thing bugs me though, it seems flat down the sides. Like the but looks pretty flat, it should have way more shape to it.

Other than that though it is amazing. Now make it fire BB's :p

Adam said:
Geez Lee. I'm seriously changing the name of this site to Master Lee-diga's Dojo.

I think the 405th still sounds better, but thanks for the thought.

please sir. please leave the knobbies off. If you decide to have them could you make them as add on plates instead??? Those knobbies are not fun.

Yes I know: "That's what she said"

Thanks

BenStreeper said:
please sir. please leave the knobbies off. If you decide to have them could you make them as add on plates instead??? Those knobbies are not fun.

Yes I know: "That's what she said"

Thanks

i like the smooth look too. they just make it look... odd. they might not be as bad if they wear dimples instead, but thats just what i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back