Let The Madness Begin, Or My Warthog Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from work. Still in Saudi Arabia so I loose 6 months out of the year to work on it. Still been doing some work to the 52 ford. Right now I am saving for a better welder and plasma cutter. If I can catch a free day this time home I hope to finish fitting the body to the floor pan.

wait you just got back, heck I had a friend who was over there on business, he does engineering blue prints for some big company, so he missed out on the xbox one release. lol but hey when you get back sleep for three days and then just back on.

sounds like Orlando's work week. I should know went there got stuck in line for space mountain and the buzlight year was walking around and then I started talking to the guy keeping an eye on him, did you know they got five fans in just that suit alone. plus it's battery park was like six d batties just to run it for an hour.

I am Not all that suprised @ Lego Land the Toa Nuva Tahu (when Bionicle was around) had that many in his suit

Tyvern said:
Oh my God 4 real life hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(PETER COOPER'S, someotherguy on the site I can't remember name, Weta's, and Yours)

Yep, Peter's Operation Chastity hog, Helljumpers, Rideicon, Weta's and mine. I have run across a couple of others on different sites but they haven't been updated in a long time so i don't know if they were scrapped or what?
Helljumpers here. Mine was stolen :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Stolen? How? (never mind, I just seen your thread, I have been away myself, hate to see when stuff like that happens)

Mine is still on the side until I get enough parts to dive back into it fully again.The Chassis swap is requiring some changes to make it all work right. Don't want to do one side then have to wait a couple of months to do the other side. Been Mainly just parts collecting and working on the mash up redesign of the sides, going to throw a few halo 4 elements into the design since the suspension looks more halo 4 than halo 1-3.

sounds like me and my set pieces got have a frigate hall/ command deck put in store but haven't had time to put it together.

It's shaping up pretty quickly. Hopefully done for the release of the master chief collection this November. 4 wheel steering will be done by next summer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what the halo 4 warthog cab and bed dimensions are. I'm laying down the ground work for my uncle and I to build our own warthog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back