Life Size Spartan build = Jorge -052

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliments!!!! Slowly but surely making progress :(

Wasn't sure what to do with the vast amount of PEP files finished ,half finished, partially finished and the experimental ….. So I gave them an Honorable Incendiary Goodbye:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vX6zMZf4nA

Last edited by a moderator:
After being gone for a while it's back to building armor!! After seeing my buddy RoxyRoo finish her build on Facebook , it left me inspired to finish my build

Look I have a mannequin but I refer to it as my anatomically correct replica of myself….. Think it just sounds better when I'm talking about sewing…
018.jpg
[/IMG]

The lower half of the pressure suit is done just throwing some patterns up to finish the upper half

144.jpg
[/IMG]

Resins and paint dry faster in a warm environment especially when the thermometer maxes out 121 !! Side note for the observant, was in the middle of changing my filters when my buddy tossed me the thermometer and snagged the photo, just saying some people around here really get worked up about safety lol
210.jpg
[/IMG]

Stripped the pieces down to be repainted and re-manufactured some new pieces for PAX . That's not any ordinary black primer it's epoxy-based filler with milled fiberglass and it that you can put on up to 5 mm thick on a single pass and it's ready to be sanded in two hours, you could probably just call it a miracle material

256.jpg
[/IMG]
Almost finished up with the kids reach armor suits for Pax this year. In the interest of building the foam suits fast as possible I threw a window AC unit in and ran the conduit to my workstation ( the couch) it really saves time holding the pieces together . For the record between L3X's and Ruze files I have them all memorized from the amount of times I have built them and their awesome files guys great job !!
293.jpg
[/IMG]

A lot more updates to come just to lazy to walk around and take photos at the moment:p

Looking good buddy!
Think I've reached the time to build an anatomical replica of myself to hang my suit on :p
Keep up the work can't wait to see some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back