Liutenant Kat B320- Armor build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not posting anything. I have rosined my helmet. I still need to fiberglass it though. It's too to have done it earlier.

Looks pretty good so far Halogirl. I have a few pointers that may help I also am new to the crazy world of pep and armor making and I think that for my first attempt I would have to say that my Mark VI looks pretty damn good even if it did take a month and two paint jobs to complete. :) First pointer is before folding weather it be valley or mountain folds always score the fold lines first this helps greatly to make them crisper. Second pointer, hot glue is a thing of wonder makes things soooo much easier. My piece was done with craft glue or shoud I say crap glue. LOL Also something that may more not save you some time as it did for me was nearly all of my piece were cut with a sissors not a hoby knife. And lastly when working with your body work, I.E. bondo always mix in smaller batches and try to get your hardner ratio down. And also when sanding I use mesh paper made for the sanding of drywall compound so as to not cake the paper and it seems to last longer as well. Hope these tips help. :) Later Gforce598 http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ld-so-far-let-me-know-what-you-think-so-far.-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back