Loganius's Mark Vi Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganius

Jr Member
Okay guys, I started on a right bicep for sizing and finished it last night...well at least for the most part. You see, I finished the entire thing...except for one piece. For some reason I just couldn't find it. I even searched through the page that it was printed out on. Couldn't find it. I'll admit that this is my worst pep job yet, but at least I got the sizing right. There's some warpage and well I just don't think I took my time on this one. I'll have to reprint and start over on the bicep today.

DSC04726.jpg

Here's my finished(well, almost) right bicep.

DSC04727.jpg

Here's a pic of it on my bicep. I think it fits pretty well. Notice the hole where that tiny missing piece is.

I also think you should do a Hi-Def redo, but its not bad pep work, I think it's much better than mine.

loganius, let me ask u this. is this goin to be ur fisrt pep armor that youve ever made? if so, do med def MKVI its may not lookt as good as high def, but u always wanna start out easy, the if u want u can just carve in some details on ur med def armor by look at some ref pics... good luck and its looking good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back