LongShot-X's Mark VI HD MJOLNIR Armor - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan LongShot-X got his PAX and HALOFEST passes today (via Fedex)

Passes%20arrived.jpg

Man i would love to be going to those two events.:( Oh well...maybe one of these years.

6 Days till HALOFEST​

Chief opens the canister.
"Let's see..."
dsc_0025_-_cropped.jpg

"OMG! Someone took a nuclear dump in this!"
"I'll have to get rid of this FAST!"
Chief uses the TP as explained and proceeds to rush out.
dsc_0027_-_cropped.jpg

Chief grabs his shotgun and the nuclear waste.
"Clear the way! I need to Evac!"
I think we all need to do that... Evac
dsc_0028_-_cropped.jpg

"Strange. I can still smell it!"
Chief! Um... Chief! There's something... Oh.. Nevermind!
dsc_0030_-_cropped.jpg

"It does not smell the same and I think its following me"
dsc_0031_-_cropped.jpg

Poor Chief! He really does not have a clue!
But he does a great job of disposing nuclear waste
dsc_0032_-_cropped.jpg

Next time I'll have to tell him what to do with the TP after he's used it

Last edited by a moderator:
Even you're story boards turned out looking elite. I can't wait to see how HALOFEST go's for you.

Thanks Thorn. I'm hoping to do more. :)

In the meantime, I am now doing a LIVE video broadcast of my workshop.

http://www.stickam.com/longshotx
STARTING NOW. (I'll re-edit this post when the broadcast ends)

The broadcast has now ENDED. Thank you for viewing.

:)

Don't know why I've never posted here, but your suit is fantastic, I'd be happy with something half as good. All of the lights are impressive too. Great work.

The live stream last night was a blast. Do you have plans to do another before PAX?

haha lol nice pics man, those are pretty funny =D

It was on the Chiefs "bucket list" (helmet list). You know... its one of those "I just had too do it" kinda sessions. I wan't do do another one, but at HALOFEST! Now I just need to convince a photographer to do one with me.

OMG I MISS THAT! your pics are epic by the way. Love how you manage the storyboard. Keep it up :D!

Thanks Constrictor. I have been following your work too. Very epic and inspirational too!
That story board was accutally adlib'd. We had taken lots of pics... I just took the ones where I could make up a story and try to make each pic flow to the next. Then hope that it all made some kind of sense. LOL That's the best that I could do without having some sort of prepared script.

CHEERS!

I remember seeing your build last year and have always been impressed with your attention to details. Now seeing that you are showing off your skills at PAX is epic. I love your lighter take on Master Chief instead of the regular "Run and Gun"! :)

Don't know why I've never posted here, but your suit is fantastic, I'd be happy with something half as good. All of the lights are impressive too. Great work.

The live stream last night was a blast. Do you have plans to do another before PAX?

I'm hoping to do another one today... I'll announce it here and in the PAX thread.

I remember seeing your build last year and have always been impressed with your attention to details. Now seeing that you are showing off your skills at PAX is epic. I love your lighter take on Master Chief instead of the regular "Run and Gun"! :)

Thanks CoolC. Yea.. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a Run and Gun kinda guy. I was taking the stance that the Chief was time warped to 2011 (not sure how) and has to adjust to our time period. He see's lots of new things and his curiosity gets the better of him. eg. Bucket list.

I could do the Run-N-Gun thing...

img00023623_-_cropped.jpg

But I see too much of that. Over saturated. Still its all in the name of having FUN/EXCITEMENT and using that momentum to INSPIRE and MOTIVATE.
Thank again. :)

haha lol yeah that would be cool and awesome pic with the shotguns
i like the shotgun sheels on the side =D

Getting the Chief ready for HALOFEST!

Now live until further notice: www.stickam.com/longshotx
(I'll be AFK here and there throughout the session)

The session has ENDED. Thanks for hanging.
Cheers!

I just seen you winning the contest on YouTube, you were the best looking one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back