Looking For File

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, he wants a pep file that makes the basic shape of a head. i don't know of any files like that, but i can see many uses for it. anyways, ill be keeping an eye on this thread in case someone does produce a file like it :)

hmm ive got a 3ds file for a basic human head, its not exactly smooth. but with tweaking it could prove to be helpful. Its got all of the basic features of a human head ie: Ears, Mouth, Nose, Brow Ridge, And Eye Depressions. Pm me with yur email if you want it!

IroniumCostuming said:
Off topic, but is your Display pic Kamen Rider?

Good eye, Im trying to scratch build kamen rider double right now, and Im having a hard time with the head shape.

http://img.dannychoo.com/cgm/ecommerce/dannychoo/images/large/7af2cb6fea69ed0d6d2c236579cbca2f.jpg

Ironium do you think you can model his head shape for me? I dont need the ridges, I can do that myself, but I really just need the roundness, rounded flat face,and the chin part. Pm me if you can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
McCaboose said:
Good eye, Im trying to scratch build kamen rider double right now, and Im having a hard time with the head shape.

http://img.dannychoo.com/cgm/ecommerce/dannychoo/images/large/7af2cb6fea69ed0d6d2c236579cbca2f.jpg

Ironium do you think you can model his head shape for me? I dont need the ridges, I can do that myself, but I really just need the roundness, rounded flat face,and the chin part. Pm me if you can help.

So you want me to help you model a double rider helmet? SURE!!! But arent like there different combos? Joker/Heat,

Heat/Metal, Cyclone/Joker Ect. Or am i thinking of the wrong rider?

EDIT: Never mind I just checked the pic! And sure ill help you man!

IroniumCostuming said:
So you want me to help you model a double rider helmet? SURE!!! But arent like there different combos? Joker/Heat,

Heat/Metal, Cyclone/Joker Ect. Or am i thinking of the wrong rider?

EDIT: Never mind I just checked the pic! And sure ill help you man!

AWESOME! thanks much friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back