its like 1462 pages. :(

omg good look with that dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
kolinrulz said:
i will also be makeing a life sized pelican

a life size pelican from cardstock>?

haha best of luck to you my friend youll be there a long time

Sounds cool, but not to sound like a jerk, but whats the point of a paper car?(or a paper pelican?)Where will you put it? What will you even do with it? Sorry, just seems kinda silly to me.

kolinrulz said:
i dont know maby i'll keep the pelican in parts and fiberglass it same with the warthog

Thats going to take a ton of fiberglass. Heres a quote from The art of Halo 3: "The Pelican is huge, but it seems that very few people fully grasp it's hugeness. This is at least due to the in-game field of view and the relatively small number of people that were ever shown riding in it. But truth be told, you can fit an Abrams M1A1 MBT in the troop bay"

Thats a TON of cardstock.

There is a youtube video of a Warthog. It is more or less full size. It shows a couple of guys test driving it in a lot near some warehouse. They clip something on side of the building, but don't really hurt anything. Looks like they might have used a 4x4 truck to start with. Looks great.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bIMJ6kyFfIQ

i think korlin was being sarcastic about the pelican... your better off making a 1:1 warthog or pelican out of real material.... no way in hell is someone going to fiberglass and body filler a pelican. that is if it even holds in cardstock.

Burk, that is the warthog created by WETA for halo landfall

acually the peplican pep file is huge. but maby not big enough the warthog is the same hieght as the pelican

but in the game you'll notice that it hangs off the bottom of the pelican during flight. so tecnically its suppost

to be the same hieght but not the same legnth witch is included in the pep files. :D

Full Size=Not possible Sized for kids=Maybe

If you wanted to, you could print it out at a scale kinda like a "power wheels" sort of thing. You know, like they make for little kids? I think Little tikes is the brand. They used to sell them at walmart near the bikes. God help me for being able to remember that. :p

i am haji said:
Burk, that is the warthog created by WETA for halo landfall

I know, but some of our members might not have seen it that video. Thought since he was playing around with the idea, I could show him one that someone made. Might get him even more charged up to build it. I say if you can, why not go ahead. I would be happy to drive or ride in it. lol. As for the other, think I'll stay here on the ground. I work on aircraft already and hate flying. lol.

You're 11? I suggest you sit down and think about this a bit.

Not only do you have to be 13 to join this site (if I'm correct, not sure), but working with resin/fiberglass can be extremely hazardous to your health. ESPECIALLY if you plan on making a full size warthog/pelican. That's a lot of resin!!

The pelican is about 100 feet end to end, and the pelican is 35 feet tall. The warthog is 20 feet across, and almost 10 feet tall. Making a pelican or warthog out of PAPER will NOT work.

I am sorry, but this WILL NOT happen. I suggest you start with something smaller. Possibly some armor, or a weapon.

you know what would be easier and possibly cheaper? go buy a old 1997 toyota rav 4 and mod it into a warthog. im gonna do that to mine.cept its gonna be the carrier hog not the turret/gauss hog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back