M12Lrv Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.
1462 pages :eek That's only about $100 dollars of cardstock (and who knows how much bondo and fiberglass). Still, it would be pretty cool. You might want to do as Link says and make it a bit smaller. [chuckle] Or make a ghost. I believe that someone made one of those on here. Actually a ghost shell for a bike would be pretty sweet. [chuckle]

Good luck with whatever you do!

Cheers,

I think you should start with something smaller. I f you still want to do a vehicle, try a mongoose or something. That's what I'm going to do.

No one has stated the obvious. 2000 millimeters is only 6.5 feet. The dimensions of a warthog 20' x 10.5' x 9.75'. Physically its not possible.

If you are only 11, DO NOT DO THIS. I'm 19, and I know that it would be impossible to build anything that big. You don't have the room, and you don't have the money. You said you were gonna sell some movies on eBay? If you're only 11, then don't. You shouldn't even have an eBay account. That is some serious legal trouble, dude. Plus I don't think you parents will be happy with a LOT of missing DVDs.... Get your parents to help you make some armor. I think it's better to start with weapons, personally. They're easier to scale and it doesn't suck as much to start over on them.

Id like to see someone make a warthog body for a go-kart...I think that would be pretty cool to see lol.

well if you just remove the suspension and the turret from the model then scale it then yes you can get the proper dimensions. nothing is impossible just not probable.

This is essentially madness.

It would only make sense if there was a printer that could print out the pep on several massive sheets. Even then its silly.

I say give yourself some time to think about this.

not silly, i was thinking to do the same, think big: drive it to conventions, and picking up hawt chixxx with it, do not print in normal sized cardstock pages, justprint em in a comercial huge printer in a whole sheet of cardboard (yes, the real big plain ones) and try to put em together, then resin´n´bondo

then get an old realy f***ed up car, smash ur way thru the housin´ and put together the smashd car and ur bondo, fix the car and BOOM, u go all warthog. :D

Lord Devious said:
This is essentially madness.

Madness..?

MADNESS!?

THIS IS HALO!

I'm sorry but someone had to do it. A lifesize warthog does sound cool but it does seem very improbable

to even try to build a lifesize pelican. Imagine if you mess up and theres no numbers on the pieces.

That would be madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back