Mark 5 B / Noble 6 helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you back at it man, and good to see you're finally down the right track, its looking really good! Also looks like you're using a more detailed version of the helmet then I was.

Can't clearly see from your pictures how bad the warping is, it doesn't look to bad from here but its a dark image. Nothing you can fix with a bit of bondo?

Glad to see you back at it man, and good to see you're finally down the right track, its looking really good! Also looks like you're using a more detailed version of the helmet then I was.

Can't clearly see from your pictures how bad the warping is, it doesn't look to bad from here but its a dark image. Nothing you can fix with a bit of bondo?

The pictures really don't show the warping - it's on the right hand side, which I haven't shown. Really it is me being OCD and scrutinizing it way to much but, hey, I want it perfect. What really sucks is, every time I go to bondo it's raining so I end up making no progress for a couple days.

The pictures really don't show the warping - it's on the right hand side, which I haven't shown. Really it is me being OCD and scrutinizing it way to much but, hey, I want it perfect. What really sucks is, every time I go to bondo it's raining so I end up making no progress for a couple days.

That's my problem, I can't use that as an excuse as I'm doing everything in doors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back