Mark Four Beta Models By Bevbor =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that's pretty darned accurate, for the first model out there with limited shots as a reference.

That's not to belittle your efforts, Bev - it's awesome as the first model and there are bound to be improvements at some point (yay for the HD Whores), but as the first attempt, I'd say you have it pretty bang on.

Release candidate of left shoulder unfoldied now :)
If you want to build it - download it by pressing on this banner: b1.gif

3309554204_5b33a22795.jpg

Edit: What? 4 hours after publishing here's still no opinyons?
Sadface =(

bevbor said:
Release candidate of left shoulder unfoldied now :)
If you want to build it - download it by pressing on this banner: b1.gif

3309554204_5b33a22795.jpg

Edit: What? 4 hours after publishing here's still no opinyons?
Sadface =(

lmao bevbor, most of them are on a diffrent timeline then us :p

But i think it looks great... Well unfolded and all

Last edited by a moderator:
Bevbor, Man as always top notch you have a great talent and a big heart keep up the great work :)

OMG! I only just noticed how epically amazing the Mark IV armor looks (y) .

Damn good job Bevbor, heres hoping your Mark IV is the first on the 405th completed ;) .

dylan Snyder said:
maybe this will help with getting a good view

Halo-Wars-Poster-102.jpg

Thank you so much for this pic I'll have to modify my chest a little bit
017f17bc.jpg

and bevbor I cant wait for you to get this done it might even be better than scratch building it myself, thanks so much for taking this project on!

Oh, good, bevbor. I was looking at your screenie and was thinking that that didn't really look like the shoulder. Then I noticed I was looking at the wrong shoulder! :p Very nice!

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone else think that the Mark IV legs and boots are, like, seven times cooler than V or VI? They seems so much more... something...

EDIT: Oh! Steampunkish! They look more intricate and like clockwork.

Achille said:
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone else think that the Mark IV legs and boots are, like, seven times cooler than V or VI? They seems so much more... something...
I was thinking the same thing. Even though it's supposed to be lower grade than the mark V or VI it looks so much better! I can't wait for the helmet!

There are differences between concepts...
On the poster where three dudez are in the car it looks so:
3310520303_5dfe1bd2c2_o.jpg

In the Trailer this space isn't filled too.
Just the darkness...
And on mcfarlane figures it filled as I did on last pep model (approximately :).
Hmm. So what we suppose to do?
Go with McFarlane or with artistic concepts?

Garzak said:
Mcflane for now and after the release we will see.
Awesome work.

Pat

Thank you Garzak, since there's no other opinions, let be as you said.

Well, now I made rough draft of bicep plate
(Click on picture to enlarge)
3310971591_e14844d4a6.jpg

I cant believe that this topic has been going for 4 days and i didnt notice it before now. These file are awesome and im gonna build these instead of the mark 6 cause they look so awesome. Also a suggestion, since this suit seems to take suggestions from both the V and the VI you may be able to improvise some of the areas by taking some details from the other two.

bevbor, I would Say to go with the artist view if he is the one designing for game if not go with mcfarine figures but it will be filled you know because its hard to do open on figures. :) that is just my two cents .

bevbor said:
Go with McFarlane or with artistic concepts?

I would go with McFarlane 9/10 times. Promo art isn't held to the same accuracy standards that McFarlane tries to achieve, so there can be a whole lot of variation.

Mark IV is my new favorite armor, I think it looks the best of all of them.....for being older >_>

Have there been any other pdo's of the IV besides by Bevbor? Haven't seen any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back