Mark V Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the chest. I just need to resin now.

DSCF0035.jpg

Spartan 051 said:
how did your cast turn out from the mold you did

It was ok but it was thin in one spot and cracked. Anyways, I got the resin done. Hopefully I will fiberglass later today.

DSCF0037.jpg

*Edit*

Here is the silcone on the handplate. I started late so I will have to do the mother mold tomorrow.

DSCF0039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would. I actually need a pair for my Mark V armor. How much would you sell a pair for. PM me.

- Adulese

I might be interested as well, go ahead and shoot me a PM too, please.

I forgot to post this earlier but I got half of the chest piece fiber glassed. The hurricane prevented me from doing all of it. Sorry for the bad lighting.

DSC00092.jpg

Well now that the last date was 10 days ago, this isn't considered necro on my part. Muhahahahah!!! *clears throat* sorry got a little carried away there. Anyway, I just spent a very very long time reading every single post on this thread word for word. Call me crazy, but this one drew me in. This armor is awesome. You did a crazy good job on it.

I can't wait to start my Mark V this weekend. Maybe when I'm done with the armor you can give me some molding tips ;)

Great job again on the armor. You deserve plus 1000 internetz

Thanks for all the great comments guys, but I've pretty much stopped on this project though I might start up again but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back