Mark V Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raw image:
forearmbar.jpg

and crappy mspaint to show what i mean.
forearmbardraw.jpg

saying we dont care about your progress is fairly cold. We just cant reply to it at the moment. Be patient.

if you post it, we will come.

its lookin fairly okay at this point.

That was supposed to be sarrcastic, not mean. Anyways. I finished the gut plate! I will order the mold supplies soon.

The paint was drying here.
DSCF9822.jpg

Done!
DSCF9823.jpg

DSCF9826.jpg

Very nice job so far. I'm actually building one of my own (Pep completed with about 4 pieces finished with fiberglass). I had to halt it because of Mass's $#!Tty weather these past 2 weeks, but this coming week is looking perfect. I'll be fiber glassing almost all of it by then end of July (I am doing mine in a bit higher detail; using some Halo 2 parts). I wish you luck. Hmmm ... maybe we should have a Mark V division of the 405th, that is when we get Bungie's reconition.

- Adulese

Thanks for the replys guys. I started working on the hand plates. I made them out of cardboard, then I resined it, and added some spot putty. I found out that If you add lots of layers of filler primer, It'll smooth it out real well. I added about 10 layers. Also, would anyone be interested in buying a stomach or hand plate cast once I mold them?

DSCF9830.jpg

Viper_Legends said:
Do you mean this?

mcback.jpg
yep i might if u make that thing (if my new gut plate dont get crushed like the last one lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done the battery thing in pep and still need to add details. I have also done the crotch piece and added supports. Only A few details to add on that.

DSCF9838.jpg

DSCF9840.jpg

DSCF9844.jpg

looks like were i am again, i would race u but my armor is at me grandpapy's. oh well it's looking good

@wolf

its a pic of master chief just striking a pose you can find it if you google it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back