Mark Vi Helmet Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycurve

Jr Member
Hi,

so i started here some Days ago, have read a lot of posts here and hopfully done my Homework.

Thanks to the People who spending so much Time and Energy here and created helpy Tutorials, without u we have not much.

So i was busy the last Days with my first Armor part: the Mark VI helmet, and today i finnished it!

So what do u think about it?? C & C wellcome:)

Halo-helmet.jpg

some random Progress Pics

Finnished Helmet

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

So now up to the Shoulder Parts.....

Kindest Regards

Nice job with it :) No reason for you to be in the noob category. Promoted.

Psycurve said:

I really like the angle of the visor in this picture. Some helms have visors that sit at a really aggressive rake, but this fills out the upper brim so much better. Fantastic job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Fast work without losing quality. You thoroughly deserve that promotion. Can't wait to see a complete suit from you. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up promoting you to elite at some point

DerKraken said:
I really like the angle of the visor in this picture. Some helms have visors that sit at a really aggressive rake, but this fills out the upper brim so much better. Fantastic job!

Thanks!

So i wanted it to fit perfect,than i have cut out the Visor from the original and then carefully bend it with a Heatgun. Attention! be really carefull, because the Gold of the Visor scratches fast, take ur time by doin that!

DSC00429.jpg

Hope that helps.

Psy

I hope my first helmet looks that nice! And you kicked that out pretty fast too didn't you? How long did it take you?

Lord Farquaad said:
I hope my first helmet looks that nice! And you kicked that out pretty fast too didn't you? How long did it take you?

So all in all, a good week ! for moment i be in my hollidays, so normaly when working it would take much longer.

Psy

I agree with everyone else who's posted. Awesome work and congrats on the speedy promotion. Has inspired me to go and finish fibreglassing mine now. I've had a sabbatical from Halo for a couple of months. Time to get my butt back into gear.

Lifepod said:
:( I can NEVER do anything like that...-cries-

Wrong! U can! If u really wanted, and dont stop, just practice and again practice, rest flows together, u will see :)

Psy

Many congrats on the speedy promotion my friend!

Awesome helmet too, as everyone else is saying, I can't wait to see your armour finished!

Are you going to be doing HD files may I ask?

-Spartan-Sauce

Yes Sir, i will do my Armor in HD Files, i mean there are parts they are not in Hd, but i will try my best to make them look smoth and fantastic :)

Regards

Psy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back