Mass Effect 3 Jack papercraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a "small" update. just got on side finshed
SANY1085_zpsb3adf876.jpg

on to the next side

you know, if you wanted to, you could take the satue/papercraft a bit further if you were to cover it with a plastic coating (not sure, probably latex...) and then paint the skin and tatoos over that (make it more like a statue than a papercraft ;) ), but that's just a probably too costly idea. Good work!

_Seth

well nice to see the 405th is back and runing right. it seems i cant logo into the acc i have at the start of the build so i made a new one. and will since the 405th wus down i got alot done on Jack im about 95% done with her.
SANY1419.jpg
and im also watching a great show called Soul Eater.
SANY1421.jpg

Dude... You are consistently blowing my mind! This is an insane project and too see it like this is just mind boggling! Amazing.

i had to pull Jack apart i have some rebuildin to do on her.
SANY1427.jpg
i got a reskin for Jack in the game. and will her is HOT! End Of Line
Jack.jpg
Bioware needs to pay these guy or give them jobs!!!

got more work done on Jack. just add suport to her chest
SANY1429.jpg

this is her leg and buttem base for her chest
SANY1430.jpg

i put heer outside so i can have a idea of how i'll have her for Halooween this year
SANY1431.jpg

i made Jack in a way so i can easy pull her apart if i need to ever fix her
SANY1433.jpg

if i ever made other Jack i'm going to use the HD textures i have for the next build
Jack9.jpg

wow this is better then I though plus I though this was going to be like armor build, which could have been done with a quick trip to walmart and 75 bucks and boom ME3 jack, not ME2 jack which would be hard to pull off at con's.

i am plaining to make the ME2 Jack to. i do have the files, but my 500GB HDD died on my so im going to try and pull those one off.

tell me you back up your hard drive? because if you didn't they may not be there.

and ME2 jack was great, I have the power,(kills mech.) by the way are you thinking about making legion?

i didnt back them up but the data is still on the drive win7 boots up on it so the drive still works but it crashs one boot up.

i dont have any legion files but i think i can make him. (use him as a flash light)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back