Member Of The Month June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Well here goes another Member of the month contest, up for grabs is a handpainted and almost fully decked out RX-78-2 Gundam Helmet. The helmet was resined inside and out and bondoed, handpainted 100%, green lenses, padding and a helmet fan have all been put into the helmet the only thing that has not been put into the helmet is the LED's which that's up to you. This will be done the same way as all the other months with Nominations only, and if you would like to nominate someone who has already been nominated please state your reason for nominating them. If anyone has anything that they want to contribute to this member of the month to give away feel free to add it. Good luck to everyone.

2z3w5fc.jpg

NOMINATIONS

Kasper

RPFNoodle

Dungbeetle

Sean Bradley

Dubean

Ruze

I would like to nominate Kasper. He is part of Noble team and does absolutely fantastic work. He isn't on the site much due to lack of internet. He works very hard, and produces fantastic work. I think he deserves to be recognized as one of the quiet wonders on the site!

I nominate RFPnoodle. Her Jackel is awesome! She thinks outside of the box and isn't afraid to try something new!

Aw man, so many good people to nominate. :unsure

I'm going to have to nominate Dubean for his fantastic unfolds of almost every new Iron Man/War Machine file that comes out. He is always eager to help out those in need.

List updated, also to the person who get's picked as the member of the month, you can either have the Gundam Helmet as your prize, or it will take me only 1 week to do anything you want built under 50 pages. Your choice.

After sitting and thinking for a long ,long time and since today is the last day of the month of June and this topic is on the 2nd page of the General Discussion I have decided to choose who is getting the Helmet, and after a long thought on it I have decided to choose Dungbeetle as the winner for the month of June, I hope you enjoy the Helmet Dungbeetle because you have done so much on here to deserve it from your pep files you have created to the members you have helped you deserve it.

Thanks Nintendude, though I don't think I really deserve it. I didn't realize that I was nominated until I got the notification email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back