Metroid Other M 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you guys start to unfold measure from in between your legs to the base of your neck to find the height for the chest then take the scale ratio and enter it in for the rest of the parts to get it completely scaled right. The only different file would be the shoe take your shoe size increase it by one and put that as the depth number for the shoe.

EDIT: Guys don't use that chest file in my link for the broken down parts it's slightly twisted and I will upload a new chest in a couple seconds.

EDIT:Files Fixed

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I'm really looking forward to working with this. Nintendude, you have been awesome! Did you get my reply for the 3d software though?

Hey Nintendude, can you re-upload those files as .obj? My software says it will import .mqo files, but it has an epileptic seizure when importing. Also an obj of the morph ball would be nice to have too.

Hey Nintendude, can you re-upload those files as .obj? My software says it will import .mqo files, but it has an epileptic seizure when importing. Also an obj of the morph ball would be nice to have too.

The file link is the same but I have changed the files over to OBJ files. Sorry for the MQO mixup. As for the Morph Ball here you go.
http://www.4shared.com/file/-bhbyLsq/Morphball.html

And yes pyro I got your PM it will take me a sec to send that to you it's a large file and my e-mail does'nt like it very much.

thats cool, thank you so much! I've been working on unfolding the samus helmet all day. Trying to make it as convenient as possible to assemble (had some practice re-doing other unfolds to get rid of tiny pieces). I'm really looking forward to this, and thanks for the morphball upload :)

If you work in the 3D Window first changing lines to orange when you go over a line it will turn green, just click to turn it orange and that way you tell pep designer how to unfold the model for you.

*head nodding* good to know, I might actually start over and see where that method takes me. Thank you again for the good advice.

Absolutely WOW on the helmet, Just WOW! I'm still working on my unfold, but clearly you know what your doing, and now my partial unfold is sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on. :) I will see what All I can do with the torsoe you made, I'm just so very impressed, I need to do my research with the 3D "cutting" technique with unfolding, because your helmet is just so functional and easy! I'm just in awe as to how well it is done. This being my first real unfold project I thought it would be easier, but I have a lot growing to do before I reach your quality of work. Thank you so much for taking the time to do the unfold!

I'll see what I can do to have the bicep and shoulder done by tonight. I should be able to unfold those after looking at the files and seeing how difficult they all were I just decided to do what I could. As long as you know geometry and look at the way I made the lines in the 3d part of the viewer by telling the helmet to undo unfold it will show you the cut lines I made as a example of how to do it.

I have honestly not had time to play around with it for the last few days, I've had a really busy weekend, but tomorrow morning I should have some more time to mess with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back