MK VI Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Drack, thats some sexy abs you got there :p

What are the material used for it?

Thank you lol!

It's just cheap faux leather. I wont have much mobility around the waist but hopefully the rest of the under suit won't impede my movement too much as it wont be as thick.

Another con pic :)

image_zps747d65f7.jpg

Yessssss undersuit time! Exciting! Looks great so far :D

Cheers hun. Sorry but updates will be far and few between but I have so many things I am working on that I am jumping from one project to the next every few months. It does keep things interesting for me though :)

Tea-baggin' goodness :)
A quick snippet from a video Shoot I was filmed in today. I will post up the link to the full edited film when they are done getting every one else sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
This pic right here --->
_DSC6534_zps24e162f3.jpg

lol this picture is awesome it makes you guys look above higher than average height :D...time to find small people to stand next to :3, wonderfull build :D

dude awesome build i have come back to it over and over again for tips and reference pics

Thank you man glad I can help people out where I can. Although as you can tell I don't do my cosplay any more................well...........sorta...........I start a new one after xmas :)

Wow, very nice Guide, im a German "Newbie Cosplayer" , i started 2 Years a go only finished a Link and a Dark Link cosplay from twillight princess and now im inspired to make my own halo armor ! Sooooo excited !!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back