Modeling The Mark Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.
how ar the thighs coming, ive been working on the grey team helmet, but i will probably get the handplates done first, then i need to do the chest and by then the thighs should be done

well i just finished fiberglassing the helmet :) just need to remove the flashing that formed on the openings and i should have the chest finished soonish

Skwisdemon said:
how ar the thighs coming, ive been working on the grey team helmet, but i will probably get the handplates done first, then i need to do the chest and by then the thighs should be done

To be honest. They really aren't >.< school has taken up a lot more time than before(might have something to do with the fact that I learned to study...).

Last edited by a moderator:
someone needs to add these to the wiki, i did with the bicep but not such a good job lol, also their is a new right shoulder on their that is alot better than mine

Well Gents i am extremely close to finishing my Mark IV helmet all i need to do is make my visor i will begin resining the chest soon :)

Hey any updates gents? I curently have the chest mostly done and the right shoulder peped and I must say they are quite awesome

kolinrulz said:
okay so if you want to get working on this again ity would be great :lol

Please forgive the below rant, but OMG

Well sirs not that demanding work wont get us just jumping back in front of the computers to serve you every whim, but you know You other people can help out too. Its freaking "Halo"- ween sir. All of us that have props, or make props, are kinda busy this time a year with conventions, and orders. DO NOT demand that we make things for you guys. All of the people here do this as a hobby, for free. We don't charge money for the pep models. Take them as they are supplied or get in front of the computer and start helping the effort yourself.

***SOAPBOX****

BenStreeper said:
Please forgive the below rant, but OMG

Well sirs not that demanding work wont get us just jumping back in front of the computers to serve you every whim, but you know You other people can help out too. Its freaking "Halo"- ween sir. All of us that have props, or make props, are kinda busy this time a year with conventions, and orders. DO NOT demand that we make things for you guys. All of the people here do this as a hobby, for free. We don't charge money for the pep models. Take them as they are supplied or get in front of the computer and start helping the effort yourself.

***SOAPBOX****

Well put sir. ;) One thing that everyone needs to realize is that it is not easy modeling all this stuff in 3d. We all release our stuff for free and when you keep bugging us to work harder or to hurry up and release a certain model it tends to get on our nerves. Like Ben said, you guys all tend to forget that all of the modelers here are releasing this stuff for free. Without all the great modelers that have come along on this site (fs, nightshade, rundown, nugget,benstreeper, me, and a few others I cant remember) most of us would not be able to do as good of a job building it from scratch.

So I guess I think what I and what Ben are trying to say is you guys all need to pay your respects to all the modelers and realize how hard their job is.

Guys this post is months dead... I haven't been working on this stuff since school has been really rough, that's not to say I won't in the future but this is dead for now.

**Edit** The shoulder is not mine, I would suggest looking at the post to see who made and see if they have a current thread on it, if not try sending a message.

I am proud to announce that I might start having time to work on this again. On that note....
MarkIVThigh.jpg
You might notice I have the modeled smoothed. That's to hide the crappy geometry, this is going to take TIME. It's a horribly complicated little piece.

looking pretty good brother!! the details are turning out great. just out of curiosity, which image are you modeling from?

wicked

u all do realize that with the thighs being completed the only thing left is the boots! ontop of that ive king cobra to model a tester version (cuz i like bond not pep) so a full suit of this will be possible for most of us very soon

again very cool, cant wait

btw is that 3ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back