Foam Mom Said it’s my Turn to Build Mk. VII

vTRONCATv

After a couple fun outings with my Mk V B, I’ve decided that, along with making improvements to it, I’d also like to implement my new knowledge into a new build. Therefore, I am going to begin a Mk. VII build, complete with purrfect audio and a goofy color scheme.

This will be entirely foam, with the exception of the helmet being 3D printed (with the help of Angus314)

Im unsure of the shoulder armor style I want, but I’m set on the ISR helmet and leaving all else plain (for now)

I have attached a digital recolor of my current color scheme plan. I’ve never messed with Blender, but I use Procreate on my iPad daily, so that’s what I used to make the mock-up.

Attachments

• 252FA83A-43D0-4985-952F-8AAA080E57A9.jpeg
    252FA83A-43D0-4985-952F-8AAA080E57A9.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 68
Wishing you best of luck as you get started on the build! I know the colors alone are gonna make it iconic, no matter how it turns out. As far as Blender stuff goes, this video goes over the basics on how to get started editing the Spartan models that are publicly available. It's a bit old, but it covers the essentials and I highly recommend taking a look at it if you're thinking of messing around with any type of attachments (shoulders included).

Wishing you best of luck as you get started on the build! I know the colors alone are gonna make it iconic, no matter how it turns out. As far as Blender stuff goes, this video goes over the basics on how to get started editing the Spartan models that are publicly available. It's a bit old, but it covers the essentials and I highly recommend taking a look at it if you're thinking of messing around with any type of attachments (shoulders included).
Thanks, I’ll definitely take a look at this!

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back