my emile foam thread (really pic heavy!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have to say is Wow, absolutely amazing job on the suit. By far one of the best Emile Suits I've seen to date, the piece de resistance of the helmet really tops it all off, and I'm really diggin the version 2 paintjob.
thanks, i agree the silver was to bright. the colors in the game blended a bit more. you should see it now with the finished paint job
Looks really good man. The only thing I could suggest is maybe give the skull on the helm a wash so it makes the ridges pop and gives the carved in the visor effect even more of an impact. Other than that it looks really good!
i actually did that today and the visor looks much better. also, i know that the paint scheme and attachments are emile but im slowly turning this into a universal suit. just about everything is removable and replacable. everything from the shoulders to the leg attachment and any chest attachments i decide to add.

oh and today i also added the eva attachment that goes across the visor and guess what?? its removable too lol

heres the pics for the helmet attachment.

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

also, what do you guys think of the suit now? better proportions, too big, too small, just right? any suggestions?

ok more goodies and something very special :)

first off i finally finished the reach ar ive had collecting dust for like five months

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

sorry about the blur
IMG_1283.jpg

and now the kick, ive said that this suit can support most if not all the attachments through clips, buttons and such but what about the one "attachment" that most people have completly forgotten about since halo 3?

no idea? ill give you a clue, its the only thing to ever mount on the backpack....

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

my favorite "attachment" so far. unfortunatly the way its mounted makes it impossible to remove and replace while wearing the suit, so it is just a visual addition.

the clips that hold it on are remove-able (of course lol) so the backpack will look like normal without the ar.

tell me what you think guys!! im dying to know.

Me likes, the AR turned out nice, and yes I think your the first around here to mount the AR on the back of a foam Torso, how much of a strain does it put on the foam? you gotta get a pic with you wearing the suit and the AR attached to your back, Great job

ill probably get some pics later on. for now im just doing last minute cleaning on certain parts, strapping and other attachments

well im done except for one strap!!!!! i put everything on and took it for a test drive tonight, i can walk, run (no knife or mounted gun), jump, use stairs and touch the floor!! whooooo!!!

here are the pics!! :)

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

then i remembered that i need a fan lol
IMG_1397.jpg

please tell me what you guys think!!! i really excited for halloween!!!!!!!!!!

so with halloween right around the corner alot of places are throwing costume contests this weekend. one of which here in destin has a $1000 grand prize!! anybody think i stand a chance? any thoughts as to improvments i can make before friday?

also what contests are you guys going to participate in this weekend? post links to your threads so we can all see your winning suits!!

Lookin great! but what about the helmet? because I can't find a moto visor that's big enough for Emile, because it would obviously be dangerous to ride around with a full face helmet..

its a vacuum formed visor pulled from the pep/ bondo base. and unless you dont tamper with any parts of the moto helmet you definitly shouldnt ride with ANY prop helmet. and thats not even counting the lack of visibility

well, yes of course you should have a DOT approved helmet for riding around... cause the pep helmets can't even stand up to a paintball match, (which I have no personal experience with, just saw a video,) much less crashing at 30 mph at the least...

shouldn't there be grenades attached to the front body of emile?
i mean great work, im very jalous
but maybe thats a idea to add^^

wow been awhile huh? well ive been a little busy with a few improvements to my spartan armor. a few add-ons
IMG_0358-1.jpg

but what im really proud of is the results of my new wood burner!! 8)
IMG_0350-1.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0351-1.jpg

IMG_0352-1.jpg

IMG_0353-1.jpg

IMG_0363-1.jpg

IMG_0364-1.jpg

IMG_0354-1.jpg

now the upper half
IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0370-1.jpg

IMG_0369-1.jpg

IMG_0371-1.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0357-1.jpg

IMG_0368-1.jpg

IMG_0355-1.jpg

IMG_0365-1.jpg

IMG_0366-1.jpg

IMG_0356-1.jpg

IMG_0367-1.jpg

basically i just gouged and srcatched all the parts in places that i thought they would and alos added some extra details that i couldnt do with just the foam and a knife (back portions of the shins, sides of the thighs, and all over the chest). im really happy with how all of it turned out. please tell me what you think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back