My Halo 3 Armor Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox Umbra

I'm planning on making my whole Halo 3 armor for a live action Halo 3 Youtube show. My friends and I are planning on making a show where Halo doesn't exist and we are then transported to the future and turned into Spartans. This is a big project...So I hope I can get support from the 405th community.

when is it due? because if it is soon you could just buy it from someone here in the infantry division....

but it would cost you, anyways GOOD LUCK!

ARMYofONE2469 said:
when is it due? because if it is soon you could just buy it from someone here in the infantry division....

but it would cost you, anyways GOOD LUCK!

Well the Show has no due date. I'm hope to start filming in around a months time. The first part of the show will be live action (with no halo 3 armor) to get you use to the cast and then will transition in to a Halo 3 Machinima for a few episodes and then after that will go back to live action when the Halo 3 props are done. I will be purchasing a Battle Rifle, a Sniper Rifle and a ODST SMG from http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showuser=9961 and my friend Spartan1803 will be purchasing a Battle Rifle, and Sniper Rifle from him as well. We also will be purchasing a Gravity Hammer from someone else. The amor we will be making our selves. But we do need help on making a Brute, Grunt, and Jackal costumes. So if anyone can create a PDO for Pepakura for these iteams that would be great. Also the movie will be made using the program Adobe After Effects. So all the special effects will be high quality. So wish us all luck. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
teletron1 said:
Are you using the new Busa or the old one. This sounds like a Rooster Teeth situation:)

I'm not sure on whether it is the old one or not. But it was made by Flying Squirrel.

Yogi-Ben said:
dude this will be an AWSOME project, makes a change from a fan movie i suppose =]] good luck my friend

Thank you. We plan to put a lot of work into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back