My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum's really gone to hell, if you ask me.

And, Sonic, that's the problem. Ruze's sense of humor obviously isn't big enough for these threads. (And he doesn't have power to make a subforum, as far as I know) I've seen him locking goof-off threads.
If that happens, maybe we can revisit this thread so we can remember how funny it is.

Well, anyway, I wanted this to be a discussion thread for fans of My Little Pony. If we're lucky, we can make it one, from here.
Quick men, they're retreating! After them! We'll make them all into trophies yet!

catt.jpg

And really, guys. Have a little faith in Ruze. He's cool. We're not doing anything that is wrong.

Quick men, they're retreating! After them! We'll make them all into trophies yet!

catt.jpg

And really, guys. Have a little faith in Ruze. He's cool. We're not doing anything that is wrong.
I just don't have a lot of faith with the administrative staff, anymore. I've seen things I interpret as okay be completely against some of the moderators' beliefs.

Anyway, come on, man. War's over. Ponies won. We have a man NAMED Pony for chrissake.

I just don't have a lot of faith with the administrative staff, anymore. I've seen things I interpret as okay be completely against some of the moderators' beliefs.

Anyway, come on, man. War's over. Ponies won. We have a man NAMED Pony for chrissake.
Upstairs talk, dude. Don't bash the President while you are standing in the White House.

As per your request, I will respectfully withdraw my armies from the battlefield, but I will not surrender! You may have won the day, but this war is far from over...

Ponies didn't win, we just pulled back to regroup for another time lol.

On topic now, watched a little on YouTube. Don't care for it. Its not the worst thing but not something I'll watch.

Ponies didn't win, we just pulled back to regroup for another time lol.

On topic now, watched a little on YouTube. Don't care for it. Its not the worst thing but not something I'll watch.
Watch a full episode before you come to a conclusion. Just invest the 22 minutes and 38 seconds. Hell, skip the opening and ending, and it's closer to 20 minutes straight.

I avoided addiction to TVT as well, its not as interesting as I thought it'd be. < <; Just got super busy working on my WW costume.

Yeah, I just left it alone and carried on. The two people that did recognize me as an ODST got some praise from me.

I watched one episode, and I felt just a little closer to being gay,
I seriously dont recomend it as 10 minutes in I almost had a shotgun in my mouth.

I watched one episode, and I felt just a little closer to being gay,
I seriously dont recomend it as 10 minutes in I almost had a shotgun in my mouth.

I think one doth protest too much

Seriously if a cute cartoon threatens your masculinity you are taking it way to seriously. I know fathers who watch it with their daughters, it doesn't make them less of a man.

Relax and learn to have a little fun

It'd be pretty cool if we gathered the bronies and did something along the lines of adding cutie marks to armor (on the shoulders, as a small detail on the chest, etc) for a con, just to see peoples reactions to the mix
Count me in to having a cutie mark on my gear! I have to see what pinky pie's mark looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back